5

next day

yesterday was a breathless night to both jisung and minho. the boys had so much fun, flying, exploring, and having so much fun that they immediately fell to the beds after their journey.

jisung (got) laid ontop of minho while the two boys went to the others. peter and wendy were soundly sleeping and in their dreams they were both dreaming about tomorrows plans.

morning

minho woke up to a squirrel sheepishly sleeping without knowing that his legs are wrapping around the older's waist, while his hands are intertwined with his, and his own waist ontop of something minho wished was never ontop of.

🌷🌷 heated

he studied his squirrel-like features quietly. chubby cheeks, soft peachy pink lips, small eyes, small figure, as he was studying his looks not realizing where his hands wandered off onto the younger's ass

"hnngh.." the elder began to panic and do to this he squeeze the youngers ass making him wake up and sit up. "h-hyung you're h-hands-" his eyes were half open, the way his lips r quivering and slightly parted, how he's squirming trying to get out of his grasp. this all made minho insane

"you look so hot right now han" minho said groping his ass even tighter and slightly bucking his hips up to get a little bit of a teasing friction. "a-ahh.." the younger softly moaned. as the older went faster and harder jisung let his head fall down to minho shoulders panting, and his hands squeezing his shoulders harder.

"h-hyung a-AH! s-top.. hnghh" the squirming and begging was enough. minho lifted his chin and in a blink of an eye their lips touched. he swiftly slides his tounge in making the younger moan unconsciously.

they started to make out with the fiery friction between them till' minho didn't want to go that far and parted making the younger whine and bow his head down a little.

"hey, baby it's okay, maybe next time" he says winking at the younger walking out the door.

he left me, in a bad situation, it hurted so much that the cloth keeps tightening when he keeps thinking about it.

🌿 ; ↱♡↲

brobro i haven't written heating makeouts b4 pls forgive. but i went 2 a field trip yesterday 😎😎

n e ways bye