6

🌼

jisung

i hated yesterday- no infact, yesterday was HORRIBLE. everytime i take glances at minho it just comes back and my pants tighten, damn have i never felt this before..

"hey something wrong?" hyunjin asked me in a worried tone while landing his hand on my shoulder. i bet he expected me to look at him but all i did was keep my head where it was and just looked down.

"you can tell me everything, jisung." "i-i don't want to.. what i-if you get uncomfortable a-nd you'll name talk to me e-ver a-a-again.." i say bursting into quiet sobs. i feel hyunjin rubbing circles on my back and i feel a bit comforted but i still feel guilty for my own self.

"i-i thought i was a youn- young boy.." the moment i thought about the situation last time my pants didn't tighten nor did i feel any weird good feelings but i did keep crying. i felt guilty. i don't know why. i just didn't feel right..

the moment i felt movement meaning hyunjin was about to say something i heard the door open, someone was in here too i guess. i bet they're surprised too. must be changbin since the steps are really light-

"j-jisung!" i recognized the same honey, sweet, soft, and sorrowful voice. minho. i feel arms around my torso, so warm.. and i believe hyunjin left to go "smother" seungmin in his love since the door slowly creaked then slammed shut the moment it was a couple of centimeters for it's doorframe.

"hey- i'll get you a class of water" "h-hyung you don't have to-" minho cuts me off by kissing my cheek and lifting me up just to end up in a couch snuggled in a blanket burrito style. "i'm not gonna leave a squirrel all sad lonely, am i?"

jisung never felt so loved in his whole entire life. his parents died of a massacre when he was little, so he never got the chance to really see them. but then, a fairy took jisung under it's wing and decided to bring him to neverland.

neverland was a place of magic, and of course, fairies. all the animals and different types of creatures that live there, are absolutely friendly. that's why Tink took him there. All the creatures and fairies loved the boy. he was sweet, daring, and very smart.

but with minho, as a boy that lived being raised by creatures and fairies, minho was like someone he's never met. the older eas attractive, kind- very kind in fact, cute, clumsy, and somewhat smart too. his voice was the sound of an angel, and how'd he took care of the younger so well? he couldn't believe it.

"jisung.. you don't have to pretend as if that situation a couple of hours ago didn't happen~" the taller sang while a smirk slyly slid onto his lips. i was a blushing mess, i swear. I KNOW THAT HAPPENED BUT WHY BRING IT UP???? i was clearly out of my mind, i thought while pouting

i realized that minho was already on his knees while his index finger lifts up my chin. he then caresses his thumb against my bottom lip, making me shiver under his touch. "don't worry sung, we're not gonna do it again.  i mean- if you want to. i'm up for a real round" he says smirking even wider than the chesires.

he handed me a glass of water then cuddle beside me. he felt warm, in a comfortable way. i just loved being im his space and shit.

💫 ; ↱♡↲

ok so i read the fanart again and did some changes sooo double update it is!