Saturday

Jimin was absolutely delighted to be going shopping with Yoongi. He had woken up early and picked out his outfit, which was a one side off shoulder black crop top with the word "Princess" printed on it, long white jeans and black and turquoise combat boots. The two boys were currently at the mall, inside of the supermarket section to buy ice cream. Jimin insisted on buying a tub to eat, he had come ready with a spoon and all. They came out of the market and sat down at a nearby bench so Jimin could eat his ice cream.

"...Aren't you worried about getting fat?" Yoongi questioned in amazement as Jimin polished off the entire tub.

"My fat lands right in my ass and thighs so I'm not worried in the slightest." Jimin hummed while giving Yoongi a spoonful.

"Look at those pigs over there!" A familiar voice shouted in their direction, to which Jimin promptly ignored and piged out more.

"Hey pig, slow do-" the owner of the voice was on the ground in seconds, Jimin on top of him pulling his hair and legs back in a painful position. The male screamed in agony as his spine was definitely bent the wrong way.

"This 'pig' could do more damage to you than you could to it so don't test me." Jimin growled into the person's ear before getting off of him and picking up his tub again. As Jimin was walking, he tripped because of the same baboon who also goes by the name Hoseok. Out of habit, Jimin took three back flips back to steady himself again and glaring at Hoseok who was now standing. Jimin was slowly getting angry with this disrespectful child, not only was his ice cream now ruined, but his ankle was hurt as well. With a huff Jimin walked up to the male so close that their chests and foreheads were touching. As Jimin was getting ready to tell this fool off once more, he felt a slight push on his head and as a result, his lips mistakenly attached themselves to Hoseok's. One thing lead to another and the two ended up full on making out. Hoseok's hands tenderly caressed Jimin's exposed waist and Jimin's fingers tangled themselves into Hoseok's hair. Jimin was so confused on what was happening but he couldn't stop, he just wanted more. Jimin licked and bit Hoseok's lip to gain entrance and slipped his tongue inside. Hoseok sucked on Jimin's tongue eliciting a moan from Jimin. Both males couldn't stop themselves at all, especially not when the skinship felt so good. So familiar.

Tears started to form in Jimin's closed eyes as a picture flashed in his mind. One where he was kissing Hoseok, but not this Hoseok and they were panting sweet 'I love you's in-between each kiss, it was a sweet memory, up until the moment that Jimin gasped in surprise as a trail of blood seeped out of his mouth. Hoseok had stabbed him... in the heart. Hoseok broke down crying, his hands trembling as he hugged Jimin and tried to save him using his magic, Hoseok's very soul was dying and he couldn't save it, he was the cause of it. The last words spoke by Jimin weren't any of vengeance or anger but simply, "I love you, my precious Hobi, I'll always love you, we'll find a way to overcome this, you and me both. I love you Jung Hoseok and I forgive you."

Jimin pushed himself away from Hoseok and stumbled back in shock. He dropped to the floor in shock and curled into a tight ball, crying his eyes out. Hoseok wasn't any better, he was in a state of shock as tears rolled down his cheeks as he stared at Jimin with a painful look. Jimin wailed loudly and curled more into himself. Yoongi who was shocked, had quickly come to console the wailing and hiccupping boy, whispering sweet words in his ear, but the boy only insisted on wailing louder. Hoseok tried to go closer to Jimin, but Jin, his best friend, stopped him and dragged him away. Jimin had looked up and made eye contact with Hoseok and immediately screamed and wailed in agony as he tried to make his shaken up body get up and reach for Hoseok but he just kept on falling back down as his body shook and felt too heavy to move. He hid his face in his arms after he had fallen again and screamed and wailed. Hoseok's heart shattered again as he tried to reach Jimin but Jin wasn't having it, no matter how much Hoseok struggled, Jin wouldn't let him go and kept dragging him away. Jimin finally blacked out from the amount of stress that was suddenly put on him emotionally, physically and mentally.

Yoongi stood in shock as he recalled the events that occurred,

"What.......just happened?"

Somewhere in a deep cave, the intertwined glimmer of an emerald green and pink shimmer, increased in intensity. These were the spiritual energies of two in love souls that had grown so close, even their spiritual energies held no real difference to each other. A little further from the intertwined spiritual energies, laid a darkness that became murkier and grew, hints of red being seen as the energy slowly panned out in an effort to get out, only to be stopped by a shield of pink and green. The catastrophe was closer than anyone could've predicted and the endless destruction brewed barely under the surface, aching to be released once more.