one .

Jania

"Nene!" I turned at the sound of Kash's voice and saw a flash, followed by a click.

"Kaaaassshhh, stoppp. Delete itttt," I whined.

We were on the balcony at a hotel in Baton Rouge.

We being me, Kash, Madi, and Tori.

"Girl, just look. You look fine! And thick as helllll, you need to post that and give me my creds hoe." I rolled my eyes as she sent the picture to my phone.

It pinged once the image came through. I stared at it for a few minutes, deciding whether or not I should post it.

Annndd, I did. With her stupid credits.

@janiabania

♥️ liked by @uluvmads and 9,617 others@janiabania single, but unavailable 😘

@janiabania single, but unavailable 😘. (credits: kash 🙄)
@kashyna.kash THIS MY @ ! FOLLOW ME GUYSSS 😏
@kashyna.kash ugh😍😍
@uluvmads assss🥵
@adoretoriiii mineee 💕
View all 4,405 comments

"Okay, lets go somewhere you guys. I'm tired of being cooped up in this stupid hotel room." Madi said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Bitch...where are we finna go? I am broke." Tori stated coming out the bedroom.

"Lets go meet peeps, I'm bored." I said grabbing my slides and my keys.

"Okay, period suh."

"Ehhh, we need cookies."

"LETS GOOOO!!"

I laughed and we all headed out the hotel to my car.

I pulled up to the store and got out the car.

"I only brought my keys and my phone, so whatever's in the cart somebody else gotta pay for." I said looking at the three of them.

Madi opened my trunk and grabbed her big ass purse, "Or the fuck not, everything goes in here. Nothing too unreasonable."

We all shrugged and walked in the store as I locked my car doors.

35 minutes later...

I got separated from the girls as soon as we walked in, so I have no idea where they are.

I grabbed a bag of 2x hot cheetos and turned around, bumping into somebody.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, excuse me." I looked at the girl and smiled softly.

"You good girly, what's ya name?"

"I'm Amber, and you?" We shook hands.

"I'm Ne-" I got cut off by my phone vibrating constantly.

"I'm Jan-" Tori ran up to me out of breath.

"Bitch, we been looking everywhere for you, we need to go, now!"

The universe obviously don't want this girl to know my name, lmaooo.

"Okay, T, what is going on?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Haven't you read your messages? Check the group chat!" I went to my messages and clicked on it.

2 missed calls from madmadi 💰💚.
1 missed call and voicemail from tinytori 🤣💛.
madmadi 💰💚: has
madmadi 💰💚: anybody
madmadi 💰💚: found
madmadi 💰💚: nene?
madmadi 💰💚: she needs to know! tori wtf?
tinytori 🤣💛: shut up man, i'm literally runnin all around this damn store.
tinytori 🤣💛: this bitch lost af
tinytori 🤣💛: JA FUCKIN NIA IF YOU EVER LOOK AT YO DAMN PHONE
tinytori 🤣💛: THEY
madmadi 💰💚: SHOT
tinytori 🤣💛: K
madmadi 💰💚: A
tinytori 🤣💛: S
madmadi 💰💚: H
tinytori 🤣💛: Y
madmadi 💰💚: N
tinytori 🤣💛: A
madmadi 💰💚: !!!

My heart dropped.

They shot Kash...damn man.

"Did anybody call an ambulance? Where is she? What happened?" We ran to the front of the store and met a hysterical Madison covered in blood.

"Is that hers?" Madi nodded and wiped her tears, smearing Kash's blood all over her face.

"Now tell me exactly, what happened? Don't leave anything, and I mean anything, out."