kink cove

Brandon went from seeing a small cave with a door, but when entering seeing an under water los angeles. Lights, colors, people, population and most of all....porn.

"Oh hey papa larry, your little kitten missed you" the girl said. "Baby i missed you so much more, and those sweet little cheeks" Larry said with a smirk. "BITCH YOURE A FUCKING CRAB NOT A KITTEN" brandon said out of frustration. "I dont recall your name you weirdo, yea i dont even know you... anyways im christina the crab, just call me tina" Brandon was either really fucked up over pills or this was real. "YEOOOO WAS GOOD MY MANNNNN. yo larry my guy ! HOL UP HOL UP HOL UPPPP.... WHO IS THIS GUY???" a shrimp with a chain and durag came along. 

"im brandon, i dont even know why im here so dont ask" 

"oh iight. im shawn, big dick shawn" 

"not as big as larrys mmmm" tina said

"shut yo whore ass up you horny bastard" shawn the shrimp said

"alright kids lets all calm down, brandon is our 'little one' remember?" larry said, surprisingly sexy and calm.

"W O T." brandon said.

So now they saying some shit that brandon is his 'little one'. what the fuck does that mean? So much had happened that he cant even recall his age. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON? WHERE AM I? HOW DO YOU KNOW ME? JUST..... WHY?" the angry came out.

"Okay okay, ill explain. Let's start shall we?" larry leaded brandon into an office room

"brandon, welcome to kink cove. Ill start by explaining where you are. we are at the bottom of the ocean-" 

"WHAT?! THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING OCEAN ARE YOU IN-" 

"hey kid, if you want answers stop interrupting....... alright so like i was saying, we're at the bottom of the ocean. a couple of decades ago my great grandfather founded the kink cove, that when porn was invented. every family here was poor living in old plastic gallons and metal cans until my family made a change. they found this cave and turned it into a PRIVATE AREA FOR ONLY WORTHY. eventually since porn made a huge impact on the ocean it turned into an area for honry bastards. which is a good reason you're here. anyways everyone who's here, had an ancestor who helped build and invent this place. tina, shawn, etc. we are all in the porn industry."

"okay well why am i here?"

"im getting there dumbass, ever heard of a seafood boil?"

"uhh yea" brandon said not understanding where that came from

"okay well, you know on the beach over here theres a place called 'Joey's Big Boil' there is where we met Myles. Who's myles and how'd we meet him, im getting there wait. One thing we (the gang aka tina, larry, shawn, and now brandon but also myles lol) invented is a fucking audio teleporter. Yea bitch a fucking teleporter. Meaning we can get audio and listen to what is going on wherever in the world. That's how we met myles. He's a dope kid, you'll meet him too. He helps get new porn and sells it for us. The teleporter is also how we met you. Now... why are you here? Well one day i was using my invention and i came across some young man. He was crying about his life. Over time i always heard this boy and started loving his life i mean seeing him suffer was so entertaining! That's you, i thought you'd be great for our industry, you we're basically depressed on land we're helping you. Hearing youre story, brandon its time to move on. Does that explain everything?" 

"so you're telling me , you know about my whole life back up there... on land?" brandon said sorta creeped out.

"yes." larry said

"i- i-" brandon stuttered. 

"okay kid let me bring you to you home"

Larry had brought brandon to a huge penthouse full of luxury. Now brandon was happy. It was time to get his life started.

"welcome to your new life kid."