"Okay now that's sorted we should go now", Magnus said.

Simon nervously made his way to Jonathan's house separately from the others. He knew from Rebecca that Jonathan had control of the street cameras and though Jace and Rebecca weren't happy about it, it was agreed that Simon would go a different way from Jace and Magnus to avoid suspicion. Simon knew that Rebecca was with Raj but after what Raj nearly did to him he kept imagining Raj would appear and attack him again at any moment and on top of that he still had Jordan to worry about.

When Simon reached Jonathan's mansion he made himself knock on the door. Jonathan opened it and grinned that predatory grin that really freaked Simon out. It reminded Simon a lot of the Joker and he decided he wasn't going to watch Batman for a while after this.

"Simon what can I do for you?"

"Um... Raj and I had a really big fight. I feel really bad and I want to make it up to him. But I don't know how. Can you help me?"

"Of course, come in", Jonathan said and stepped aside.

Simon walked inside and though he had been here before he was still amazed by how beautiful it was inside the mansion.

"Come with me", Jonathan said and Simon followed him.

Meanwhile, Jace and Magnus took advantage of Jonathan's distraction to break into the mansion. Though the implications made Jace's blood boil he was certain that Jonathan was keeping Alec in his bedroom. When they found Alec tied to the bed Jace's anger only grew and he felt Magnus stiffen beside him.

"Magnus? Jace? What are you doing here?" Alec gasped.

"Saving you", Jace said and untied Alec. "Come on we're leaving".

"What I can't leave-"

"You can't stay here anymore", Jace said and tried to grab Alec to make him leave but Magnus stopped him.

"Wait I'm talking to him first remember?", Magnus said and Jace grumbled irritably but stepped back to let Magnus sit next to Alec on the bed. "Alexander, I can't imagine what you have been through or how frightened you must be. But what Jonathan is putting you through... No-one deserves that Alexander. Run away with us".

Alec felt his heart beat faster, Magnus' words made him remember all those years ago when Magnus had persuaded Alec to run away with him and escape Jonathan. Realization suddenly struck Alec and he looked at Magnus in shock.

"You know what Jonathan is doing to me?"

"I had to tell him, I'm sorry Alec", Jace said.

"It's okay, but Jonathan will never stop until he has me again if I leave with you. He will also hurt everyone I care for including you two".

"I will be fine, and I will protect them and you Alexander", Magnus said fiercely and took Alec's hands, "Please come with us".

Alec felt the strength he needed from Magnus' touch and when Magnus said his full name. He missed Magnus calling him Alexander so much. Though he was still afraid he felt strong enough to escape Jonathan. "Okay I'll go with you".

Simon was relieved to see the text from Jace confirming that they had left with Alec. He used the text as an excuse to leave. "Thank you for your help but I have to go".

"So soon, but I was hoping we could spend more time together", Jonathan said seductively and tried to put his arm around Simon's waist but Simon jumped up before he could.

"My friend Izzy needs me I'm sorry I need to go".

"Oh I hope she will be okay" Jonathan said though Simon could tell he wasn't really concerned.

"Thank you, I should leave", Simon said and was about to leave when Jonathan caught his wrist.

"Simon wait, I really enjoyed your company I would like to see you again. But maybe next time in my bedroom".

Simon couldn't stop himself gaping in shock at how blunt Jonathan was and at what he wanted, "You would do that to Alec and Raj?"

"They wouldn't have to know".

"No Jonathan I couldn't do that to them", Simon said, he wanted to add that he could never be with someone who had abused Alec, but made himself not say it. Simon tried to leave again but he yelped in pain when Jonathan gripped his wrist too tight.

"You will regret that Simon".

Simon was terrified by the pure fury in Jonathan's eyes and was scared that Jonathan would try to force himself on him like Raj had done, but to his great suprise and relief Jonathan opened the door and let him go. Simon didn't understand why Jonathan was letting him go but he wasn't going to question Jonathan and he rushed out before Jonathan could change his mind.

In the fairy tale world many years ago...

Alec was reading a book in his and Magnus' library trying to ignore Jace who was trying to get Alec to join him on yet another quest. Alec and Magnus had been together for two wonderful years now, and Alec was living with Magnus in his castle. Initially it was because Alec was too afraid too go back to his castle now that he knew his parents were working with Jonathan. He was scared that his parents would just hand him over to Jonathan and Magnus had allowed him to stay fearing for Alec's safety. But now he was living here because he and Magnus were together and it made Alec's heart fill with happiness.

"Come on Alec, it's an adventure it'll be fun", Jace said interrupting Alec's thoughts.

"You call running for your life fun?" Alec said incredulously.

"Yes!" Jace exclaimed with a grin causing Alec to roll his eyes.

Alec was about to retort when Magnus came in making Alec immediately beam at him, but his smile fell when he saw the person behind Magnus. Alec jumped up and backed away in terror and Jace leapt in front of Alec protectively drawing his sword.

"Magnus? What are you playing at bringing Raj here?" Jace said furiously.

Magnus looked at Jace and Alec in confusion and concern at Alec's fear, "He's my best friend I was wanting to introduce him to Alexander".

"Raj is the one I had to save Alec from on my ship, he tried to rape Alec".

"What? Raj wouldn't do that!"

"It's true Magnus please believe me", Alec said shakily unable to ignore Raj's hungry gaze on him.

"Raj is this true?"

"No of course not Magnus, like you said I wouldn't do that".

"Mags he's lying", Alec said.

"Raj was on my ship for two years how do you explain that?" Jace said to Magnus, backing up Alec.

"He was on a quest to find his family heirloom that was stolen".

"That is not the reason he was part of my crew-"

"That's enough! I spared you Blondie despite what you have done and this is how you repay me? And Alexander how could you hurt me and Raj like this? I can't believe you could be so cruel as to accuse Raj of such a crime!" Magnus shouted and stormed out shattering Alec's heart.

Raj grinned and tried to move closer to Alec but Jace stopped him.

"Don't think about it, if you try to hurt Alec again I will kill you!"

Raj just grinned wider, "You won't be able to protect Alec all the time Jace", Raj said as he left the library, his threat terrifying Alec.