Chapter 16

Enjoy last update for the day!! Comment and vote please love to know what you think!!

**********

Chapter 16

I dodged the rouge and he rolled onto the ground and jumped up turning back to face me. I knew there were more in the woods but they weren't coming out yet and the other two just stood behind me waiting for a comand. I heard a disturbance in the group and looked to see Chris holding Cole back.

"Cole." I growled and he stopped turning to me with fire in his eyes. " his fight is with me there is no point in endangering the whole pack when all he wants is me." I said and he sobered but I could still see the conflict in his eyes.

I heard him coming before I felt the impact of him tackling me to the ground. He pinned me to the ground with his arm over my throut and I noticed Vince struggling to hold Chris back now.

I raised my legs distracting him while my fist connected with his temple and he rolled off me. I stood up looking down at him as he struggled to get up. He let out a growl and started shifting and I heard the rest coming out of the woods.

Vince Chris and Zac all came to stand on either side of me as i faced the rouge who had attacked me and the others faced the rest of the rouges coming out of the treeline. I shifted as the rouge jumped at me and I jumped up hitting him in mid air and landed on top of him.

I let out a loud growl snapping my teeth at him and he let out a whimper of surender. Everyone around me stopped as I backed away and he stood back up shifting and slipping into a pair of basketball shorts.

"We will be back." He said before they all retreated back into the tree line.

"Why would you just let them go?"Cole yelled approaching me.

"Because this pack is not ready to fight. You had no clue they were coming until they got here and stepped out into the open and that shows signs of weakness. Now back to training." I said and turned away.

I walked to the edge of the group again and stood watching. I saw the boys approaching me but tried to concentrate on the pack training.

"Vivian."Chris said stepping in front of me blocking my vision. I looked up at him and I could see worry in his eyes.

"What is it love?" I asked sweetly watching him and the boys around me. They had circled me like trapping me between them and I was confused as to why.

"Lift up your shirt for me baby." Cole pleaded and I looked at him confused for a minute before looking down at the black oversized shirt he had handed me when I had shifted back. I could see a small wet spot on the side and I slowly lifted the hem of it to see gash marks in my ribs. The bleeding was bad and I didn't know how I hadn't noticed but I looked back up at Chris and I could feel the energy leaving my body.

"Get me back to the pack house so no one sees me like this."I whispered up to him my voice weak. I knew I was loosing blood fast but how I didn't know before is what shocked me.

"Yes darling. Vince finish off training then meet us back in our room." Chris said before he wrapped an arm around my waist and I slumped against him struggling to walk with him back to the pack house and to our bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom and Chris closed the door behind him I clasped onto the bed. He came over beside me and sat down lifting my shirt and looking over my wound. " he got you good darling, how did you not feel it??" He asked me looking up into my eyes.

"I had adrenaline coursing through me from having a real challenge. He must have got me when he tackled me and I was focused on getting up I didn't realize he had actually injured me." I said mostly to myself.