The True Alpha

okay this is a new story and I would like to get some readers so I'm going to make this as interesting as possible and update as much as possible . if you read this please I apologize for any mistakes I try to edit beforehand but I miss a few sometimes and share this story with people I want readers please

Chapter 1

"Shauna, get up!" I heard HIM yell from downstairs and groaned.

Him was my adopted brother whom I cannot stand. He has hated me and bullied me since his parents took me in 8 years ago. Today was my eighteenth birthday, and the day I would change for my first time.

Most werewolves change at the age of 17, but I didn't so everyone thought of me as a runt but I knew better.

I knew why I was changing a year later than all my class mates, because I was the Alpha's daughter.

Alpha sons normally change on time because their body matures faster than females where an alpha female needs an extra year to develop and strengthen their body for the power of an alpha wolf.

None of the members in my pack knew who I really was because ten years ago my father and I came to an agreement. He wanted to protect me from rouges that might come after me thinking I would be an easy target being a girl, and I wanted a normal childhood away from all the alpha business.

So ten years ago I was supposedly stolen from my father by rouges when he really just had me hidden in the house finishing my alpha training before two years later when he took me out in the woods and left me there till his beta found me.

I played the scared little ten year old when it was all just part of the plan.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by fists banging on my door then the door flying open. "Runt" he yelled and I glared at him with fire in my eyes. I was gathering my books for school and was just about to start yelling at him when I froze.

An unfamiliar voice in my head spoke up just then and with that one world my world came crashing down. "Mate" was all I heard before I fell to the floor writhing in pain.

Cole's P.O.V.

"Runt" I yelled bursting through her door but immediately froze. It wasn't the way she was glaring at me with hatred or fire glowing in her eyes but my wolf yelling "Mate."

All of a sudden she fell to the floor writhing in pain and I knew she was turning. I yelled for my mom and dad and they came running upstairs.

"She's finally turning." My dad stated before coming over and lifting her up taking her out of the room and onto our enclosed back porch.

"She's my mate." I mumbled knowing they would still hear me never taking my eyes from my mate lying on the porch only half conscious .