Roaring Muscles and Unexpected Visits

Start from the beginning

Izu:

Thanks

I'm going to ask All Might if he could train you also for the entrance exams

'That's sweet of you, Izu, for thinking about me. And if All Might is training Izu, then it won't hurt to tell him that "Robin Hood" is going to train me for U.A.,' Artemis thought before speaking out loud to herself, "It's worth a shot."

Art:

You don't have to do that Izu

I have to tell you something

Izu:

What is it?

Art:

I was attacked by a mugger when I was coming home

'I'm sorry for lying to you, Izu!' Artemis mentally apologized.

Izu:

Are you okay?!

Art:

I'm fine Izu

Robin Hood saved me before I could get seriously hurt

Izu:

Thank goodness you are okay!

Art:

Also Robin Hood is going to train me for U.A.

Because I tried to defend myself against that mugger

Izu:

Seriously?!

Art:

Seriously

Izu:

Awesome!

Our dream of becoming heroes is finally coming true!

Art:

Hold it Izu

We need to pass the entrance exam first

Don't get a head of yourself

Izu:

Right!

I'll talk to you later Art-chan!

Art:

See ya!

Once she was done texting, Artemis got off the couch and entered her kitchen where she left her coca-cola on the counter as she thought to herself, 'Izu is going to be training harder than what All Might tells him. Maybe I should make All Might and Izu some onigiri for lunch? Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but what type of filling should I do?' Having a plan to make All Might and Izuku some lunches, Artemis remembered something very important, "Fuck! I forgot to go grocery shopping today! Looks like I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow," she started mentally listing the things she needed to buy while having a microwavable ramen for dinner as she did her homework and did a little more research on the Order of Fear before heading to bed.