6 rivals to friends

Start from the beginning

" what chances is this! I'm happy to see you again tahomaru."

The other two got down and walked over. I waved at them still being hugged by tahomaru and they smiled and said.

" nice to see you again my lady.."

Mutsu said with a kind smile.

" yes I'm very glad you're well..tahomaru been awfully worried since we heard about your village.."

Hyogo said.

I patted tahomarus back and said.

" aw thanks..I'm glad I took my stress walk."

Tahomaru pulled away and said.

" I'm glad I took my stress ride."

We laughed and got caught up.
We sat on the ground and I told them about my daring adventures but I didn't bring up hyakkimaru.. just talking about him makes me stutter and I didn't want to sound like an idiot.
I found it weird that they kept calling me "lady" like we did when we played house.
I looked up and saw it was getting dark and now with the help of tahomaru I wasn't feeling any jealousy or anger just happy again.

" well...I got to get going..my people I'm traveling with leaves at weird times and I don't want to be left behind.."

Tahomaru frowned and grabbed my arm

" come with me then...I won't lose you again.."

He looked at me with scared eyes.. I smiled down at him and hugged him.
I gave everyone a hug making hyogo blush but the glare tahomaru gave him made the blush quickly fade.

" don't worry..I'll introduce you guys to them sometime. We'll meet again... trust me.."

I walked to the woods and I heard tahomaru say with a smile on his horse.

" well I sure hope so..the wedding last time had to be Put on hold..I'll see you soon my love.."

Then he ran off hyogo and mutsu waved and left.
I stood There shocked..

" wedding..."

Then it hit me..when he "fake" purposed to me he acted too happy.
I shook my head and ran into the woods to hyakkimaru.

" no! I'm too young to get married!!"

I made it back and saw mio leaving.
I stopped and she looked at me at the bottom of the steps.

" oh (y/n).. hyakkimaru woke up..and the first thing he did is attempted to stand...and wouldn't stop..dororo said its because you left.."

She laughed and looked sad.
She's going to work..

" I know what your doing...I hate what your job is...I hate you have to do this...you're my friend..mio."

I walked up to her and she looked shocked.
I hugged her and said.

" but I know this is the way we girls can get money fast...specially from the Samurai. I just wish you stay safe. "