A/N:

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction, too many grammatical errors and wrong punctuation marks ahead. All the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note:
I wrote this story when I was around 14-15 years old so expect some errors. I tried to revise and edit some parts which I think weird and confusing. I added more details to make the story clear since I was too young when I wrote this one and I hope you enjoy to read it!

•••

Prologue:

A high school girl, Amari Leigh seems fine and nice at first glance but if you look closer into her eyes you'll see a stories full of sadness, longing, and desperation about something.

She developed a strong feelings for someone, whom she called, "Sid" at her most day dreams, a varsity basketball player in their school. In order to be notice and known, she always found herself writing a love letters and slid it inside the guy's locker every afternoon.

For her Sid was her safe place, and comfort in this fvked up world. Kaya noong nakilala niya ang lalaki walang araw na hindi siya nakangite, nakokontento sa pasulyap-sulyap at may mga araw na tingin niya ay malungkot kaya pinipigilan ang sariling tanawin ito.

Writing a love letter within 25 days may look easy for some but in Amari Leigh's case it wasn't.

snnowhite