"I Love you."

Smiling I close the note and look at Mark whos watching me with a bright smiley face.
"Y/n. What is that?" Felix asks from beside me.
"Oh just a book mark. I forgot I put in there." I placed the note in my pocket and started to set out pens/papers for Mark and I to use.
"So, We left off at Quadratic formula.."
As I continued on pointing things out on the book and explaining, Mark blankly stares at me.
"Than you simply plug them in."
"Y/n. Do you know how to do factoring?" Felix asks.
"Uh, Yeah Yeah, I do. Here Ill show you."
As I showed Felix how to do his problem I suddenly felt Mark's hand gently touch my thigh.
"Did that help?" I lean straight back into my chair.
"Yeah it did. Your so smart y/n." Felix says lightly touching my hand with his.
"T-thanks." Oh god..
"Y/n. I still dont get this." I look over to Mark who softly smiles at me.
"What part." I lean over to look at His paper. But there wasn't a problem or work written down. Just lines. But the closer I look they aren't just any randomly drawn lines but a piece of music neatly drawn out. I intensely watch him draw a couple of quarters and eighths before he speaks to me.
"What do you think?" He softly rubs my thigh wth his thumb and smiles cutely.
"Thats amazing." I whisper out. Mark slowly looks up at me staring into my eyes.

RING RING

"OHH NO!" Haechan whines.
"Bye Haechan. Good luck in your classes." I say.
"Thanks y/n. I guess Ill see you later." He gets up with his stuff and leaves as students walk in.
"Y/n." Felix calls to me.
"Dont worry, Chenle is in this class."
He nods but before he leaves he kisses me on the forehead.
"Goodbye."
As soon as he walks out the door Mark begins to speak.
"Are we really going to just not talk about what happened?"
"Theres no need. It didn't mean anything."
"So your just going to let Felix touch you and kiss you like that in front of me."
"What if he makes you look even worse than the situation already is?"
"I dont care about me-"
"But I care.."
He pauses and looks at me with a soft expression.
"Fine. But One more of what he just pulled and Im going to do something about it."
"Alright fine."

"Wow you two really look like a couple..ew." Chenle says sitting beside me.
"And were not."
"Not yet." Mark says wiggling his eye brows.
"Are you really just going to just say that to everyone we see?"
"Im just excited..." He grabs my hand studying it smiling.
"Woah. This is just creepy." Chenle says shivering.
"Why do you say that?"
"Ive never seen Mark act like that..its different.." Chenle looks around before nudging me with is elbow, " I ran into Felix."
"What did he say?"
"Told me that you two might start dating in couple days."
"Excuse me?" Mark says popping into the conversation.
"Hold up, Let me clear this up. Before you yell at me. Felix asked me out this morning, I only told him I'd think about it."
"You should have just said no."
"Thats going to create suspicion, obviously. If he thinks everythings okay, most likely everything will be okay. We can't risk anything until Johnny believes us. He is highly influenced by Felix's good acting at the moment." Chenle says.
"I don't like it. It pisses me off." Mark says crossing his arms.
With that a roaring voice is heard spreading across the room like perfume in the air.
"Alrighty, Class calm down! We have alot of material to go over today before your exams in a couple of weeks. So please bare with me. Also, I'd like to see y/n, and Mark Lee after class. Don't worry your not in trouble."
My stomach tightens and I look around at the staring people.
"Yes sir." We say in unison.
"Great, lets begin.."

After the tiring lecture I stand up and grab my things.
"Good Luck y/n." Chenle says with a wink walking out of the class.
Mark and I slowly make our way to Mr. Kim who stands patiently waiting for us.
"I just wanted to let you know that I am very proud of the both of you. Y/n thank you for volunteering to help another student! Also, thank you Mr. Lee for stepping up on your studies.. However, the real reason I call you two here today was because I got a request to separate you two."
My stomach dropped to the pit of my abdomen. I knew something about my teachers praises was leading into something.
"A request?" I say.
"Yes."
"By who?" Mark asks.
"By me." We turn to the classroom door to see my big brother leaning on the door frame.
"Your brother requested it, but don't worry he didn't give me any personal information. Im sure theres a good reason.. I didn't want to call Mark out, but I thought it would be good for him to at least know that you were requested out at least." Mr. Kim states.
"Your kidding?" I say.
"Y/n Come on. We are going home early." Johnny says leaning off the door waiting for me. I stood there for a second before nodding and walking towards him. As I leave following John out the door I look back at Mark who in return gives me a cheeky smile.
Johnny and I walk silently out the buliding. But after a bit he stops and turns around.
"No thank yous?"
"Ah, yeah, Im sorry. Thanks for saving me."
"Your welcome kiddo. Now, about we go out for ice cream."
"Just us?"
"Just you and me. I promise."
"Alright as long as Im not paying."
He rolls his eyes and continues on his way to his car.