Mugs Revenge

Here's the good stuff.

Mugman's P.O.V

I watched as Cups walked into the casino clueless that he would soon regret his action. As he walked in I watched as he looked around most likely expecting something to happen but since nothing happened he shook it off as him being paranoid.

After he did that I looked at the others helping me. (Dice, Devil, Mr.Wheezy and Pirouletta)(basically the people who Cups annoyed the most). They walked over to me and asked "Are you sure this is going to work?" I smirked and said "Trust me, if this doesn't work I always have a back up plan."

They looked slightly nervous for a second probably because they aren't used to seeing me so evil before they were walked away getting ready for the plan. I walked over to Cups getting the smirk of my face before announcing my presence.

I tapped his shoulder and when he looked to see who it was and saw me he shouted a bit in surprise and jumped back gaining the looks of some co-workers. He started stuttering "Oh h-hey Mugs. Didn't see y-you there. How ya doing?"

I chuckled a bit to his surprise. But when I went closer to him he got nervous again I kept getting closer until I was close enough to whisper to him. What I whispered to him gave him the embarrassment of his life.

"Hey Cups you remember yesterday right? Well let's say that I took those pictures of Bendy and may or may not have gave them to Dice, Devil, Mr.Wheezy, and Pirouletta. Only problem is, is that you have to go get them but the only way to do it is to do something they want you to do."

Once I stopped talking I looked at him and nearly fell over laughing. He had a shocked look on his face and was blushing up a storm. After a bit of standing there trying to get himself together he finally sighed and asked where they are.

I then looked around and spotted them and gave them the signal to go and faced Cup who was trying to find them since I was taller than him I had no trouble finding them over the sea of people but since he's short he had a bit of trouble. I looked around one last time and said "I don't know you have to go find them yourself."

And with that I sent him off to his doom with a smirk on my face.

!Meanwhile with Cup- Cups POV¡

I went out on my journey to my impending doom with a slight blush on my face at the thought of the pictures though I'll never find said pictures if I don't find the others. After a bit of agonizing searching I found one of them...Pirouletta.

I groaned in annoyance as I walked over to her regretting it as soon as she noticed me. "Hey Pirouletta, I think Mugs gave you something he wasn't supposed to." I chuckled nervously. She looked at me before putting her hands on her hips(?) and said "I don't know I think he meant to give me this plus even if he didn't you have to do something for me to get the picture."

I started sweating even more and asked what I had to do. She thought for a second before saying "I know! You have to wear a maid costume the rest of the day but don't forget to take a picture in the outfit."

I nearly died in the spot as a blush started to show on my cheeks but then I found a loophole "Oh man I would but I don't have a maid outfit so no can do Pirouletta." I smirked bit that smirk was wiped off my face as soon as it came because Pirouletta pulled out the outfit and said "It's in your size too!"

She gave it to me and dragged me to the bathroom to change and waited outside the bathroom. After she pushed me in I stared at the outfit in sheer embarrassment and wondered why I was doing this before remembering the pictures which led to a scenario of Bendy seeing me in this outfit and what he could do to me if he saw me.

The blush became more prominent the more I imagined until I heard Pirouletta's voice through everything stopping my imagining "Are you almost done in there?". I quickly stammered for an answer "Oh yeah! Almost done just need to put this on and...done!" I looked at myself in the mirror and the blush just kept getting darker. If I don't finish this up soon or keep getting embarrassed/horny I'll heat up at this rate!

I finally walked out the bathroom to be met with a squealing Pirouletta with a camera in hand she told me to pose and I did she then took two photos and gave one to me and saved one for herself. She sent me off after giving me the picture of Bendy and congratulating me for doing this in the first place.

^To Be Continued^
By the way the outfit looked like this

^To Be Continued^By the way the outfit looked like this

Bye!