First Letter

Welcome back folks.

Mugman's P.O.V

It was a normal day and all was peaceful, me and Cuphead were just working in the casino at this hour. Or at least I was working I don't know where Cups has gone to. Anyway things were running smoothly as and we just finished getting the last customer out when...

"MUGS GET OVER HERE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!!" Cuphead's voice sounded from outside. I just took the first step when he instead came running in here with excitement and happiness in his eyes. "What happened to me going to you?" I said looking at him unamused. "You were too slow-anyway look at this!" He said.

A paper was shoved in front of me as I took it out of his hands to read it, it was a letter from...Bendy and Boris?! "Omg they sent us a letter! What does it say!" Cup flicked me on the head "That's why you read it duh!" I shook my head a nod read it. It said...

Dear Mugman and Cuphead,

Hey guys it's the Inkbros here and ever since our adventure together we missed you guys so we thought "Why don't we write them a letter?" And here we are. Anyway we just wanted to say that we miss you and if it's ok for us to just exchange letters so we don't disconnect from eachother after becoming friends. I guess that's all we had to say so bye for now can't wait to get your letter so bye!

From: Boris and Bendy

I jumped in excitement catching the attention of the devil who was talking to King Dice. "What's got you so excited?" Me and Cups started snickering saying "Oh you know we just got a letter from friends of ours when were were gone for those couple years."

He laughed and Dice joined in saying "Well they must have really made you happy by the way you're reacting." "Well of course we had this big adventure with them which is how Cuphead got his eye injury." They looked confused for a second.

"Eye injury?" Devil asked. I laughed nervously and cuphead whispered/yelled "They weren't supposed to know about that!" He then went back to normal volume saying "Well since mugs already said something," he continued glaring at me "I got this eye injury while fighting." He said.

He lifted up his hair to reveal a half blind eye. Dice and the Devil gasped not expecting that. "Exactly how did you go blind in that eye?" Dice asked. Cup shrugged before saying "My cup cracked a bit near my eye and went down till it hit and made me half-blind."

He let his hair back down before saying "It's no big deal really. My hair was always covering that eye anyway making it a bit hard to see but it's no different now that I'm blind in that eye." I quickly stopped them before they asked anymore questions "So cups want to go home now?"

He nodded and walked away not without saying goodbye with me following him doing the same. Once we got home I smirked "Hey Cuphead I think you missed a bit of the letter, it says that there's something attached to it on the back in some sort of envelope."

"Oh really? Let me see." I gave him the envelope and watched as he took out a couple pictures and looked at them before he stopped at a particular one. Curious as to what the pictures were I looked and saw that they were of the Inkbros.

When I looked at what he was looking at I saw it was a picture of Bendy looking "sexy" as cups put it once. (They both know who each others crush is). Smirking once more I took the picture and said "Hey Cuphead imagine what he could be doing to you right now if he were here."

$To Be Continued$
Ok so let me say before any of you possibly complain about Dice or the Devil being to nice or something. Let me just say that since they've literally known them since childhood they bacame sort of like a family. Also Elder Kettle is not in this because in this story he died of old age. (Sorry if that brings up bad memories). I think that's all I had to say so hope you enjoy the rest of the story and if not then just don't read. Oh yeah also they both know whether they're a sub or dom and know what the other is (not for the Inkbros but for eachother).