Ink Demon Vs. Wolf

Place you're bets on who'll you think will win!

Boris's POV

"You got yourself a deal now...fight!" As soon as he shouted those words he lunged forward obviously trying to take me down with brute force. I leaped back and took my chance at swiping my claws at him landing the hit, he hissed and glared at me.

I smirked and taunted him, "What you didn't think I would actually let you hit me did you? Just because you want to win doesn't mean I'm gonna make it easy for you. Besides no matter how mad or determined you get it, it isn't gonna give you some kind of power-up." *cough cough hint hint*

He growled and stalked off into the darkness encasing himself in the shadows. Crap! I forgot that he spent most of his life in the shadows, he knows how to sneak around without a sound or a glimpse unless he wants you to see him.

I heard a loud clang coming from the right of me and whipped around to see a pipe lying on the ground. I stepped towards it confused as to what it was doing here. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground and my arms and feet were held together so I couldn't move no matter how much I thrashed and struggled.

"Bendy!! Get off me! You already won since you you managed to knock me down and hold me down for 10 seconds." I heard a snicker from somewhere behind me and realized it was Bendy as he said "Oh really? I didn't realize we were playing by those rules we use at home."

I growled out a "Yes we're playing by those rules and why do you sound so far away?" The response I got then sent chills  down my spine "Well I would but...I'm not the one holding you down." I turned around to look at him since I haven't thought to look at him this whole time.

However instead of seeing Bendy I saw the thing I released onto him that chased him into this room. When did he open the door?! How did I not notice?! Wait is that why a pipe was on the floor...he threw that to distract me!!

I thrashed around some more trying now more than ever to get free as I saw it getting closer. I let out a loud ear-splitting shriek and it let go to instead cover its ears. I took the chance to stand up and back away as far as I could. Once it was out of shock it stood up as well and started to chase after me.

We ran around and around in a circle so fast I swear we made a mark on the floor. It started to get closer so I resorted to the one thing I didn't think I would do...begging. "Bendy please help me! I'm sorry I promise! I realize this was very mean of me and that I shouldn't have done this! I won't do it again! Fine I'll take you to Cuphead if you just help me!"

At that last offer he spoke "You will? Like no jokes or lies or anything? You'll actually take me to him?" I shouted out a yes to him and next thing I knew was that the monster was on its side and showed no signs of getting up. I stopped running and promptly fell on my side panting and cursing out Bendy.

A chuckle made me look up and I saw Bendy there smirking and I glared at him as he offered out his hand to help me stand up. Even though I took his hand he then asked me "So dear brother of mine, where is Cuphead?" I shook my head and started walking saying "Come on lover boy I'll take you to him and go get Mugman to stop this whole thing and apoligize to Cuphead."

I led him to a door and said "Ok this is your stop while I go to Mugman." He started walking and stopped once he heard a shriek "Bendy if you can hear me will you please help me!" He then ran and looked back to me saying "Have fun dealing with your boyfriend!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Guess the demon likes to play dirty and guess the big bad wolf isn't so big and bad XD poor poor Boris and Cuphead. Guess Bendy will have to be Cupheads knight in shining armour. Also Boris will have to put Mugman in his place. This whole thing is a mess really...welp until next time!