chapter 8

Unknown POV

I wake up and exit my room, and as I walk down the hall, I am hit with the most intoxicating smell, that I have ever smelled before.
Dad told me someone new was coming last night, and that the person wouldn't be here till late at night. I start to wonder what she looks like, what her favorite foods are and that such nonsense.
I see our Butler standing outside a door. So I quickly hide and watch, waiting for that sweet smell to emerge. I've waited two years for this smell and my wolf is getting antsy.he wants to go see her now. All he keeps saying is "mate."
When the door finally opens, I see a glimpse of my mate. She's got her hair up in a bun, but I can see that her hair is almost black. She's tall and slender, with beautiful long legs. She wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
She leaves with the butler, heading towards the dinning hall for breakfast. I wish she'd turn around so I can see her beautiful face. I follow behind but not to close to cause alarm.
The butler and her enter the dinning hall and I hear mom and Dad talking to her. I stand outside the door and listen. "Hi dear, my name is Anna, and this is my husband, Jake," mom says. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ella," I hear my mate say. "Please sit, our son will be in shortly for breakfast."
After a couple of minutes I walk in. I get a smile from my parents, but my little mate doesn't look up. "I'm sure she's scared," my wolf says. I agree. As I sit across from her, Dad is talking about possible jobs for her here in the castle. "Ella, do you know how to clean, because we can always use another maid," father says. I can't hold back my growl. Father looks at me. "What's with you Erick," he asks.