Tittle

It was now mid March, me and Ethan are always together. But we don't have really a tittle. I mean we make out, we almost fucked but my mom knocked on my door. The people who are stealing and robbing came out with another graffiti like two nights ago. The deadly devils but they are called Diablos it's Spanish for devils. Also the gang leader is called diablo just plain out the devil. The graffiti has horns and devil wings. I went to see it with Andrew sense Andrew is so obsessed with them. The symbol looked familiar but I didn't know from where. But there is a new gang surfacing. The jokers. They covered the deadly devils' graffiti last month with a big joker.

"Valerie. Are you coming to the party this Saturday . Or are you gonna be with your man" Said Fabian walking with me down the hall to our lockers to leave school.

"I'll go. But I'm taking Ethan with me. Is that okay" I asked

"Yes. But only if you introduce me, I haven't met him"

"I know, only Andrew, Ray and Jessica has met him."

"Yeah. They say your little boyfriend is a whole daddy"

"Fabian, ew" I said

He laughed.

"Alright see you Saturday hopefully " he said

"I'll be there"

"Thank you"

I blew him a kiss and he flicked it off. "Fuck you" I said

He laughed. "I'm kidding, I love you bitch"

I smiled and grabbed my bag. I went outside and saw Ethan outside in his car. I smiled.

"Hey hottie" I Said opening his car

"Hey" he said leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"How was school"

"Don't even start with me. My teachers are being more strict sense they have 2 more months to make our lives hell" I Said putting my seatbelt on

He chuckled. "I'm so thankful that I don't go to school" he said pulling out of school campus.

"Ughh. Lucky ass"

He smiled. "Hey. They invited me to a party Saturday. You want to come"

"I mean yeah." He said moving his hand to my thigh. I smiled softly. He put music and sang to the songs softly. He pulled up to my house.

"Bye " I Said giving him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his face. I smiled and we started to make out.

"Ethan. I have to go. I have work in 30 minutes"

"Call in sick. We can come to my house and do what we couldn't last week"

"I would love to, but I like walking" I said giving him a kiss and opening his car door.

He laughed. "What you got big dick energy"

"I can show you but you playing" he said