Chapter 50: Brother vs Sister

Start from the beginning

I was sitting at a table just talking with my friends when my family approached me.

(Y/n): so you guys get your guild marks?

Lyric: yep, check it out.

Lyric lift up his sleeve showing me a black Fairy Tail guild mark with a red out line. Stella showed me the palm of her hand and showed me a bright red guild mark. Amber lifted up her shirt a bit revealing a baby blue mark on her stomach.

Stella: it's good to see Makarov again after all these years.

Amber: this is gonna be so much fun.

Erza: welcome to the guild. We're happy to have you here.

Lucy: it won't be long before Natsu starts picking fights.

Natsu: SO WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE STRONGEST?!

Lucy: not what I said, but I'll take it.

I didn't even know what Stella's magic was. From what Ultear told me, it was a form of lost magic. I've kicked Lyric's ass on multiple occasions. That just left Amber.

We both raised our hands, claiming that we were the strongest. We looked at each other in surprise.

(Y/n)/Amber: OH HELL NO, WE'RE SETTLING THIS RIGHT NOW!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) and chibi Amber running outside of the guild hall to fight

We stood across from each other. Everyone had gathered outside to watch us fight.

Gramps came to the front a raised his hand signaling for us to start.

Makarov: START!

Lyric's POV

After master Makarov signaled for them to start fighting, (y/n) rushed toward Amber. Suddenly, (y/n) slipped on something and fell onto his back.

(Y/n): OW!

Well all looked down and saw that the ground was covered in black ice which made the ground extremely slippery.

(Y/n): what the?

Amber: you may be an apocalypse dragonslayer, but I'm what you call an ice godslayer.

(Y/n) struggled to get to his feet, but he eventually did.

(Y/n): so you're a godslayer like Lyric, huh?

She nodded.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON RAGING FIST!

He punched the ground causing the ice beneath his feet to shatter. He then continued running towards Amber.

Amber put her fist in her hand.

Amber: ICE GOD SUB-ZERO BLADES!

Ice swords appeared in each of her hands.