Prolog

Ash muffled his sobs, into his bed.  Sighing, after getting it out of his system, ash sat up and looked at his phone. The pictures of his mom selling herself for sex were glowing from the screen. He knew his mom liked money and a good time, but he didn't think she would go this low to get what she wanted!

  Then there was Gary posting out-of-context pictures of him. When he was sad. Mr. oak had to band him from coming to his place now. All in all, it was too much to bear, for  He was constantly saving the world, yet people said he should quit being a trainer. It was like nothing he did was good enough for them. Pikachu had left him long ago in order to evolve into Raichu for another trainer/Pokémon. The rest had been stolen by Brock for him to get money, and what hurt ash the most about that He couldn't stop it! 

Meanwhile

Mewtwo and Entei 2 beings moved by what ash had done for them, watched how he suffered the most!

" This is madness He should be happy and at peace!" Entei grunted in anger 

" I agree! And so does Mew and Arceus! " mew two said

" Then what are we waiting for!  let's do what we came here for!" Entei said

Mew two nodded as they teleported into ash's room.

" Hun! Mew two! Entei! What are you doing her- Uh!" ash said. as he grunted due to the sleep powder being thrown at him.

THUMP! Ash's body soon after the powder. crashed on the floor.

Quickly the duo picked ash up they teleported far away. The only thing left was Ash's cap and phone........

The  Debt To The Chosen OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara