Aladdin Becomes Prince Ali

Back in Agrabah, Jafar was having a talk with the Sultan. "Jafar, this is an outrage" the Sultan scolded. "If it weren't for your years of royal service...From now on, you are to discuss sentencing prisoners with me before they are beheaded" "I assure you, Your Highness, it won't happen again" Jafar promised with a bow. "Jasmine, Ako, Jafar" the Sultan then turned to his daughter and new guest. "Let's put this whole messy business behind us, please?" Ako rolled her eyes. "My most humble and abject apologies to you both. Especially you, Princess Jasmine" said Jafar. "At least some good will come of me being forced to marry" Jasmine replied. "When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you." "I know I'll be here when that day comes" Ako added. "That's nice, all settled then" said the Sultan. "Now Jasmine, getting back to suitor business-" he then looked to see his daughter already left the room. "Jasmine? Jasmine!" He then ran after her. After Jasmine and the Sultan left the room, Ako made her way out and hid somewhere she could hear Jafar and Iago's conversation.

"If only I had gotten that lamp" Jafar glared. "I will have the power to get rid of you" Iago imitated Jasmine before talking normally. "D'oh! To think we gotta keep kissing up to that chump, his chump daughter and that chump girl who came from nowhere for the rest of our lives!" "No, just until she finds that chump husband and then she'll have us banished" Jafar said before having a different idea on what Jasmine might do. "Or beheaded" Jafar and his parrot grimaced at that possibility. Iago then came up with an idea. "Wait a minute! Wait a minute, Jafar, what if you were the chump husband?" "WHAT?!" Jafar glared, taking offense to that wording. "Okay, okay, you marry the princess, alright? And then you become the Sultan" Iago explained. Jafar seemed to like this idea, but Ako didn't seem to like it one bit. "Iago, I love the way your foul little mind works" Jafar smiled to his parrot. The two laughed sinisterly at their idea. "I have to stop them somehow" Ako said to herself. She wasn't sure what to do yet, but she knew that she had to act before chaos falls in Agrabah.

"Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs" Genie talked like a flight attendant as the group was about to stop in an oasis after finding a way out of the cave. "Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop." "Nice oasis" Kanade smiled. "Yeah, it's like a tiny beach" agreed Ellen. "Well, now, how about that, Mr. Doubting Mustafa?" Genie smirked and folded his arms. "Oh, you sure showed us. Now about those three wishes" said Aladdin. "Dost my ears deceive me? Three?" Genie replied. "You are down by one, boy!" "No, no, no, Aladdin didn't wish for us to get out of the cave. You did that on your own" Hibiki smirked. Genie was about to retort, but his jaw dropped before he turned into a lamb. "Well, I feel sheepish...All right you baaad boys and girls, but no more freebies" he then turned to normal. "Fair enough" Aladdin replied before thinking of what to wish for. "What would you wish for-nya?" Hummy asked Genie. "Me?" replied Genie, suddenly put on the spot. "Nobody's asked me that before...Well, in my case...Ah, forget it." "Maybe it's something we can help you with" said Ellen. "Tell us" Aladdin urged. Genie sighed before giving in. "Freedom" "You're a prisoner?" Hibiki asked as she held the lamp. "It's all part-and-parcel, the whole genie gig" Genie replied before growing big and loud. "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!" He then shrunk inside the lamp. "Itty bitty living space." "That's terrible" Kanade frowned. "But oh, to be free" Genie continued . "Not have to go 'Poof! What do you need? Poof! What do you need? Poof! What do you need?' To be my own master, such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in the world! But what am I talking about? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus." "Why not?" asked Hibiki. "Surely you know" Genie told her. "The only way to be free is if my master wishes for it." "Well then, that's what we're gonna do" Kanade smiled. "Huh, yeah right" Genie scoffed before turning into Pinocchio and his nose popped out. "No really, we promise" said Aladdin. "After I make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free." He then held out his hand to Genie to make a deal. "We promise you that Aladdin will use his third wish to set you free" said Ellen. "Well...Here's hoping" Genie said before shaking Aladdin's hand.