Chapter 5

Chanyeol's first flying experience was unforgettable. Kris turned into a dragon, with scales and everything. Yes, a dragon. His body became his brackish red color and his head became green and Baekhyun easily swung his legs onto his back, his legs tucked in underneath the wings. Chanyeol stood there at first, blinking at the sight and thinking – 'It's real. It's Kris. It's real. It's Kris.'Baekhyun gestured for him to come and sit; he was quite impatient so Chanyeol followed, sitting behind Baekhyun and his face morphed an expression of disbelief and discomfort when he felt the scales dig into his you-know-what. If the same was happening with Baekhyun, he didn't show it. Instead his back was straight and eyes resided straight ahead, hands at ease and yet alert – he looked regal in every manner.

"Rise," Baekhyun said, when Chanyeol was sitting safely and at once, Kris the Dragon (what a funny thought) rose, his wings impending and tilting up towards the dark night sky. A sudden gust of air hit Chanyeol which made him almost fall, so he grabbed something on his left. He wished he hadn't – it was the starting of the muscle body of the wing of the dragon – he could feel the leathery skin and the muscles and the vibration and the way it moved – it was... not something he liked.

And then the wind flapped.

Chanyeol felt he'd fly up with the air blast. The whole muscly, leathery piece of meat went up and down and the dragon lifted more towards the sky, his feet spread. Chanyeol, by this point of time, figured that he couldn't hold on to the wing, so he retreated his hands and raised them forward – so that, they were hovering around Baekhyun's waist – not holding because he hadn't received any sort of ' Yes, you can keep your hands around me' So, he just let his hands stay in the air awkwardly. Then, Baekhyun tilted his head back and said –

"You can hold me," His voice was lost in the wind but Chanyeol heard him still. The sentence was much more intimate than it should have been and it made weird things happen to Chanyeol's stomach – and he didn't need weirder things to happen to his stomach because he was on a dragon and the state of his stomach was not good.

Chanyeol slid his arms around Baekhyun's waist. Baekhyun's leather jacket was zipped open and it was loose so, instead of wrapping his arms around the jacket, he wrapped his arms around the very-thin material (sort of silk but more cottony), encasing Baekhyun's tiny waist. He dared not squeeze his arms tightly because Baekhyun was really delicate, according to him. His skin was soft and white and all baby and Chanyeol's huge, muscly arms – if wrapped tightly – could result in his palms reaching Baekhyun's back – that's how small the Emperor of Light was.

But then, Kris's speed increased and he went in an upward nose-dive which resulted in Baekhyun falling flat on Chanyeol's chest. His head hit a little below Chanyeol's shoulder and his head was tilted upwards, looking at him with such innocent droopy eyes, blinking at him and his mouth opened a little in surprise – so cute – and Chanyeol's arms wrapped around him on instinct – harder and firm, holding the little beauty in place. Baekhyun didn't move away from Chanyeol. One of his little, pretty hands placed itself on Chanyeol's arms that were wrapped in such a way, they reached Baekhyun's small chest and the other held tight on Chanyeol's knees. Baekhyun scouted closer. His whole body weight fell against Chanyeol and his hair tickled the taller's neck. Chanyeol could smell Baekhyun – that leathery, strawberry, grassy scent around him. And then there was just that human musk in the air that was Baekhyun.

All senses of Chanyeol revolved around Baekhyun – his skin was warm where Baekhyun was holding his hand, his knee was cutely cupped and his middle body belonged to the Emperor of Light. Chanyeol also relished in the way Baekhyun's little chest went up and down with each breath and he could feel the movement beneath his fingers. His thumb almost reached Baekhyun's nipples but Chanyeol didn't dare touch him anywhere. His eyes soaked in Baekhyun – from the way he was sprawled on his body to the way his eyelashes brushed his cheeks and how he breathed – his lips puffing up while breathing – he noticed everything. He smelt the soft and nice perfume that Baekhyun gave out – the heat that he radiated. Everything was Baekhyun.