Eight

Previously...

just then Lisa tapped me on the shoulder causing me to turn to her "I gotta run I just gotta text that the salon needs me till midnight." She said I nodded my head "okay I'll make sure to tell the boys." I replied with a smile, she nodded and got on her shoes and grabbed her purse and coat and left.

——
Now...
——

After she left and I heard her car leave I went up to my room and saw both of the twins waiting for me on my bed with a smirk on they're faces, "your mom just left." I said smiling at them walking closer to them

!SMUT WARNING!

When I got close to the twins Grayson grabbed me by my waist bringing me onto the bed as Ethan roughly removed my shirt and Grayson roughly taking my pants, I had nothing underneath so it was easy for them, They sat me down and spread my legs Grayson got onto the floor and grabbed onto my legs making sure it was in a tight enough grip so I was unable to move and dragged me to the edge of the bed and began to eat me out as Ethan kneeled down on my bed sliding his pants off along with his boxers and putting his dick in my mouth, I started to suck onto his length as I was being eaten out and I was moaning loudly just then Ethan began to face fuck me while Grayson inserted two fingers into my entrance making me feel pleasure throughout my body, Grayson stops eating me out and Ethan let go of my head letting me breath as I coughed and both of the twins took off they're pants Ethan bent me down and entered me as I began so suck off Grayson, I deep throat him making him groan and throw his head back as I moaned because of Ethan pounding into me, Ethan pulled out and Grayson moved away from me pulling out his cock from my mouth, both of the twins stand up as I'm kneeled down on the bed Ethan picked me up entering me again making me throw my head back as Grayson came behind me and entered my back entrance, I squinted as he entered the back entrance since it was my first time having anything in my ass but after it started to get better so now Ethan began to bounce me up and down onto his and Graysons lengths I was screaming swear words as the twins were both deep inside both of my entrances and them moaning aswell, I was still sensitive from before so I squirted but they kept going making me squirt many more times basically fucking me dry but I didn't mind it was the best pleasure I've ever had, I kept squirting over and over as they kept going and went faster every five minutes and now basically going in and out of me in sonic speed and they both still haven't came which surprised me, all you could here is the twins subtle moans and my screams and our skin smacking against each other and my squirts every 10 minutes I was totally weak I couldn't move a muscle because of how much this was, I then squirt a few more times and finally feel the boys twitch inside of me in both entrances and both of them came making me squirt one last time, The boys rode out they're highs as I almost squirted then Grayson pulled out first then Ethan and laid me down they looked down at the carpet with wide eyes so I sat up slowly looking over to find a huge puddle of my juices soaked into it "shit I'll clean it hold on" I said about to get up but get stopped by Grayson "no your weak now you gotta rest" Grayson said with a smirk looking at Ethan and saw him smirking too "oh okay" I said smiling laying back down "Ethan where's the water vacuum" Grayson asks getting back up grabbing his clothes from the other side of the room "I don't know I think it's in the basement." Ethan says as he catches his clothes from Grayson throwing them to him, Grayson just nods and leaves the room as Ethan followed behind, I managed to sit up and I wanted to get the cum out of both entrances before the came back so I got my garbage can and got all of it out of my butt unable to get out of my pussy so I have to squirt it out so I put my finger on my clit and just a tiny tap bad me moan I covered my mouth and began rubbing as my eyes rolled back I squirted after only 5 minutes of doing it and got the cum out then put the garbage can back under my bedside table wiping myself clean with Kleenex from the Kleenex box on my bed side table and laid back down, the twins came back with cleaning supplies and the vacuum and started cleaning up my mess and threw my clothes on my bed so I could put them on when I wake up, I smiled as I watched the twins then it hit me. We never used protection that made my strength come back and I shoot up making the twins look in my direction "what's wrong?" Ethan asked I sighed and started to have a panic attack and then another thing hit me. Ethan has a girlfriend "I- I- did s-something bad..." I said trying to calm down, Ethan and Grayson looked at each other and there was silence for a little bit "what do you mean?" Grayson asked "Ethan has a girlfriend and we never used protection for when I slept with both of you even before this." I said now looking at them, both of there faces went pale "well I was gonna break up with my girlfriend anyway..." Ethan said quietly still looking pale from the no protection thing "oh god oh god oh god" I said freaking out "hey hey it's okay calm down." Grayson said coming over to me "w-what I-if I-I'm pregnant" I said beginning to sob we all looked at each other contemplating on what to do "well let's get this mess cleaned up then we can get you in the doctors in a week." Ethan spoke giving me a weak smile I just nodded my head and laid back down facing the wall, the twins finish cleaning and walk out of my room giving me some time to myself and I began to fall asleep.