One

I woke up to the sounds of crashing and banging followed by screaming and yelling between two people, I ignored it knowing it was just my parents having another of they're arguments

(This is getting annoying)
I thought to myself as I got out of bed, I walked over to my closet choosing an outfit to wear to school today.

I brushed my hair and teeth and applied fake lashes followed with mascara, I then grab my phone and back pack heading out of my room as I walk near the shouting at the top of the stairs, when I got at the bottom step both of my parents looked in m...

I brushed my hair and teeth and applied fake lashes followed with mascara, I then grab my phone and back pack heading out of my room as I walk near the shouting at the top of the stairs, when I got at the bottom step both of my parents looked in my direction starting to yell at me, I just walked past them ignoring they're harsh words and names thrown into my face and grabbed my skate board that was leaning against the door frame of the front door heading off as fast as I could so I didn't get involved in the damn mess.

I got to school and hopped off my skate board before walking into the entrance, while walking to my locker I saw the two fuck boys of the school, the Dolan's.

(God, they're annoying to look at.) they both are the most popular guys in school who have girlfriends that are both the biggest sluts in school, me and the twins always exchange glances time to time but never actually had a conversation with each other.

I put my bag in my locker followed by my skate board, getting my binder out for class I then stop in my tracks when I felt eyes on me, I turned around to see both of the twins staring at me with smirks plastered on they're faces whilst they're slutty girlfriends conversate with the mean girls of the school, oh did I mention that they're the mean girls's minions? I roll my eyes at the sight and turn my attention back to my locker shutting it and walking away.

-
After school
-

I got my stuff and walked towards the exit but stop when I see the twins with they're girlfriends laughing together, I turned the other direction towards the other exit not wanting to earn any snarky comments from they're skanks.

-
Afterwards
-

I get home to find two police cars parked infront of my house, I sigh knowing it involved my parents, so I prepared myself for the worst, when I got closer to the entrance of my house I started feeling uneasy and starting biting the inside of my cheek, I walked in to see no sign of my parents but four police officers lurking around the house, "what's going on?" I asked in a low tone almost a whisper not wanting to hear the answer "are you the daughter of Derek and Fiona Beaulieu?" The officer asked "Uh... yes sir may I ask what has happened to my parents?" I replied "well young lady both of your parents have been arrested for domestic violence so they'll be there for a couple years, do you have any other family members you can stay with in the mean time?" The officer asks "uh no sir." I answer "well we'll have to find someone then. My cousin has three children, her oldest is at college at the moment so I'm sure she wouldn't mind taking you in for awhile." The officer speaks "oh... uh... why can't I just stay here myself?" I ask "well considering that I've found your birth certificate it says your fifteen and the legal age is sixteen so I'm afraid not" he replies "Ah.. okay I guess I have no choice.." I look down "go pack whatever you need I have a phone call to make" he speaks, I just nod and head to my room.

I pack my things into a bag then taking a last look around my room before going back downstairs.

-
Later
-

After the car ride to whoever's house this is that's taking me in we've finally arrived, I get out of the car looking at the gigantic house in front of me

(it's so luxurious and big) I thought to myself as I make my way behind the officer to the front door, just then a beautiful middle aged women with long golden locks opens the door, "hey Lisa, here she is

(it's so luxurious and big) I thought to myself as I make my way behind the officer to the front door, just then a beautiful middle aged women with long golden locks opens the door, "hey Lisa, here she is." The officer speaks to her, she smiles and looks at me and grabs my hands "oh your so beautiful, come in come in!" She spoke in excitement, I didn't show any emotion as I was being pulled onto a big gorgeous black leather couch, she sat me down and started to speak once again with excitement and enthusiasm laced into her voice "oh dear your so beautiful I never expected you to have such beauty, just stay here I'm going to call my boys in to help you unpack!" She stands up going up the beautiful wooden spiral staircase getting her sons as I sat there waiting whilst the police officer was glued to his cell phone, I then here her explaining the situation to her sons as she came back down the staircase.

when her and the boys got to the stairs I froze (the Dolans.) I can't believe I'm going to be living with the fucking Dolans! (Fuck fuck fuck!) please kill me.

When they saw me they're eyes widened not knowing how to process any of this, they begin to hesitate to go down the steps but Lisa nudged them to go downstairs as they were walking down the stairs, they stared at me as I stared back at them but shortly me breaking the eye contact looking down at the dark oak floor not daring to look back at them, "Ethan be a dear and take her bags to Cams room, Grayson show her around the house." Lisa spoke kissing both of the twins cheeks and walking into the kitchen, "guess I'll be your tour guide for the day." Grayson speaks with a sly smirk plastered onto his face, I roll my eyes in annoyance

(these boys are going to kill me before I even get out of here.)
I followed Grayson around the house, and him being the fuck boy that he is making dirty jokes along the way, I admit a lot of them were really funny and nothing I'd normally think of but held back and kept a straight face the whole tour.

"And this is where you'll be sleeping" Grayson speaks opening the door that has a sign on it that read 'Cams room STAY OUT!'

(Damn someone really likes alone time don't they.) I thought to myself but accidentally speaking out loud, Grayson chuckles at my comment as I cover my face with my hand in embarrassment knowing I'm probably bright red for being stupid to let that slip, "don't worry I won't say anything just thought it was funny, I didn't know you were so humorous." Grayson says with the same smirk he had at school "Uh... I guess I can be funny... but there's lots you don't know about me." I shrug in response "mysterious. Cute." he spoke nodding his head at the end, I rolled my eyes then walking into the bedroom taking a look around, everything was pink with some rainbow items around the room, "looks like a unicorn barfed all over the room..." I say eyeing everything letting out a giggle but stopping myself not wanting to show much emotion, "well you enjoy I'm gonna head downstairs if you need me." he speaks walking away but turns back around "also I'm pretty sure dinner will be ready in an hour." With that Grayson left, I exhale not knowing how long I've been holding my breath.