Will he accept me?

Roli Pov 

I reached village...

My mother tried her best to know what is bothering me...

But i never told her anything... 

That is when my friend came to meet me...

Its not the friend who tease me...

She is very good friend of mine who knows me completely...

But she went to city with parents...

I am seeing her after years...

We just hug each other...

She noticed my dull face and took me out...

We sat near the pond below a tree...

'roli what is bothering you??? ' she asked...

She is matured and married too...

I thought she can guide me better than anyone else...

I told her everything...

'roli... You are very lucky girl... he loves you a lot...' she said...

' how can you say that???  ' i asked...

'he accepted and married you even after knowing your stupid condition of not to touch and he progress with you till hug and kiss means he decided already to accept your conditions and move slowly with you with your consent... Who in now a days do all these... Instead they do marriage itself to bring her to bed and not to love...' She explained...

'if so then why ge didn't accept when I told him to accept as wife and why he slapped??? ' i asked...

'he didn't accept shows how good he is... He was not ready to make it happen without love and just because someone told something and yes he slapped... If not in love then he might have sent himself to maternal house and not slapped without able to bear you talking about getting someone else...' she explained... 

'then why he was close to some other girl???' i asked...

'feeling jealous Roli... It still shows he loves you... He came to kitchen...  Why you didn't even see him... If seen you might have read his eyes...He might have come for you only idiot... Moving close with girl does not mean he loves her... Its mistake of our society that we assume and worry ourselves...  You are hurt that your mother and neighbours mistake you for talking to someone then what are you doing now??? You are doing the same mistake... Grow up Roli...' she said... 

'what to do now???' i puzzled... 

'he is madly in love with you Roli... Go and love him back... Give him confidence that you are ready to go ahead with your relationship... I believe he can handle your fear... ' she said...

' will he forgive me and accept as wife...!!! ' i puzzled... 

'what is the need for forgiving my wife??? Where I left to accept her????' 

Voice came from behind...

I turned towards direction of voice and blushed...