Will you touch me???

Siddhant POV:

I am Siddhant Bharatwaj...

Only son of Rajender & Sujatha Bharatwaj... & only grandson of Nirmala Bharatwaj...

My family means a lot to me...

I just finished my graduation & started taking care of my biz...

As soon as seeing me settled... my grandmother started about my marriage talks...

It didn't stop with just talks...

Yes... it was just couple of days went me giving acceptance to proceed seeing the girl thinking it will take much more time to get some girl...

But no.. my grandmother was so fast...

She found some girl for me so quick...

When she told about that.. i was quiet surprised...

But its me who gave acceptance to start the search for girl.. now i got no way to escape...

I accepted and now we are on the way to some village where the girl is...

So many of my friends did love in their college days...

But i never came though anyone who stole my heart till now to love...

That is the reason i accepted my parents to search...

But i am very clear on my terms...

Yes.. i told my grandmother that i should like that girl for proceeding with the marriage...

I am not going to accept just by seeing her...

Instead i wish to talk to her and know about her likes & dislikes atleast to some extent...

Then what... i believe so many marriage fails only because the couple have different taste & likes... which ultimately result in fights & failures...

I dont want anything like that to happen...

Instead i wish to marry some girl who atleast match to some extent though i agree cant be understood in just few minutes of talk...

I was rehearsing what all i need to ask that girl when i meet her and talk to her...

I decided to ask her about her favorite dishes... of course... even if we go out for a dinner.. what if i like something which she dont like & she like something which i dont like...

Then about dressings.. then what... what if she likes to roam in mini & midi while i like to see her in saree...

Then about her career aims... what if she aim to go for some job while i wish her to take care of my family...

So many.. so many...

I wish ask her as much as i can to understand her mind set...

Then only i am going to give my acceptance...

I noticed my father stopped the car in front of a house and i too stopped realising we reached the place...

We all got down from the car and went inside that house...

Its small yet beautiful house...

Couples gave a warm welcome to us...

'I am Jamanlal & this is my wife Meena... Girl's parents...' they introduced themselves...

'I am Nirmala... His grandmother... this is my son Rajender & his wife Sujatha.. his parents...' my grandmother introduced our family to them...

We shared a smile...

Her mother went inside and came back with glasses of water to all...

After serving water...

"What will you have..  Cofeee or Tea..' She asked...

'We will have anything little later... now i think we can see the girl...before auspicious time goes...' my grandmother specified...

'Sure...' her mother said and went inside...

In a while.. she came holding hand of a girl...

Yes.. the girl for whom we all came all the way...

She took blessings of elders according to her mother guidance and sat in a chair opposite to us...

I looked at her...

She was looking quiet beautiful...

Yes.. i should agree.. till now i am unable to shift my eyes from her face...

My grandmother slightly hold my hand...

'Siddhant.. you like the girl...' she asked...

I gave smile as reply...

She expressed her happiness with a broad smile...

'We all like the girl...' she told on our family behalf...

Excitement was shown on her parents face...

But still i can see only confusion on her face...

I really dont know whether she even look at me till now...

Her face reveal some sort of confusion...

Already i wanted to talk to her...  Moreover seeing her confused face.. i decided to talk to her and understand what is inside her mind...

'Mataji.. i wish to talk to her...' i told...

'Jamnalalji.. if you dont mind.. let them talk to each other...' my grandmother asked...

"Sure.. why not...' her father said & looked at his wife...

Her mother hold her hand and took her towards the terrace...

My grandmother expressed me to go...

I got up and went behind her...

Her mother dropped her in the terrace and went from there leaving privacy to us...

I went near her and stood looking at her...

She was holding the tip of saree and was showing her tension twisting & rolling the tip of saree in her fingers...

I was wondering how to start & where to start...

Whatever questionnaire i prepared to ask her all went in air from my memory after seeing her...

Now i really dont know what to ask her...

Couple of minutes went in silence...

Finally i decided to atleast ask her whether she is ok with this marriage seeing her tension & confusion...

When i opened my mouth to ask her...

'Will you touch me if i marry you...' she asked leaving me surprised...

"What come again???' i asked as i thought i misheard her...