Who has the Highest/Lowest Sex drive?

Context:

Hi, I'm author-chan, or Luna or whatever you guys call me it's currently... 5 am and I had this idea (to be honest I had 2 but this one seemed funnier) the other idea was "No more _____ for 2 weeks" (fill the blank with whatever you want) and I have nothing else to do, so here you go Highest to lowest and why do I think that. 

Context over

1. Bakugou Kastuki- Let's be honest, he probably pulls you outside of the school after lunch to fuck the living hell out of you then he'll ask for more at home. :3

2. Denki Kaminari- The same thing as Bakugou but if it's not with consent he's just gonna wank off. 

3. Hanta Sero- He honestly loves it but he askes for it casually in class out loud.

4. Minoru Mineta- if you ever wanted to go with this grape-lookin-purple-gremlin-headass may god bless your soul, I put him as 4 because if you said no, he'll go for someone else. He doesn't drink that respect women juice. 

5. Izuki Midoriya- He's more into lovemaking than anything so he'll maybe, kind of, hint at it once or twice because of All might giving him social anxiety.

6. Tenya Iida-  This boi? oh, he has to set the mood, he has asked his brother MULTIPLE TIMES how to set the mood.

7. Eijiro Kirishima- He doesn't care about that shit! He loves you for you so he would only do it if you asked for it since that's Manly.  

8. Yuga Aoyama- He doesn't wanna get his fancy covers messed up. 

9. Shoto Todoroki- I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what sex is?!?! but if he does, he does it rarely because he doesn't want you to think that's all he thinks about. 

Number 10 is..... 

Koji Koda THIS BOI FOR SURE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, AND HE WILL NEVER HAVE IT 

This is it for part one, part 2 will be updated.. in a few hours, I'm not done. I never will be. Next is... more Class 1-A then the teachers.