They get Jealous

Hello!! and welcome to the first scenario of this book, now this scenario shall be in his Point of view! and this is part 1... so this will be the students!!

Izuku Midoriya

''W-Wait What now?!'' 

''Yeah Man, she's totally cheating on you with Denki'' 

Man did my world comes crashing down. My  Lover? My Sunshine? I fell down to my knees and started crying in front of Mina. 

'' Uh... Deku? Why are on the floor? and crying?'' Ochaco said, Look down at me trying to avoid my puddle of tears. 

''I Heard that Y/n-chan was...no is cheating on me with Denki!!'' I said in between sniffles. 

''Well... That can't possibly be true!! She's your one true love!'' Tenya said walking into the classroom. 

''For your information, I am not cheating on MY Deku!!!'' God... is that her voice? She sounds just Like Kacchan. 

''And Mina, get your information right next time.'' She looked like she was possessed by the devil!

''Now for you Deku! We're gonna have a Little talk outside!'' She ran over to me and grabbed me by my collar and dragged me outside the classroom. 

''I-I'm sorry Honey dearest. Mina just told that you were cheating on me with Denki Since he's better than me. and have a better quirk'' 

'' Deku... He's my Friend. and Just my friend'' 

''Oh I'm sorry  I think I've been overreacting so much lately, due to everything that had happened''

'' You're rambling again'' 

Katsuki Bakugou 

how did this happen again?  How did I get in trouble with my Amazing, loveable, girlfriend? Well, it started this morning.

''WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA WIN!!'' 

''Yeah, Got a problem with it? this is where we get spotted dumbass!!'' 

''...I'm gonna kick your ass in this sports festival!! and then you'll feel bad about not paring up with your boyfriend!!'' 

''..Yeah, That's not gonna happen. see? Because this is a one for all, so I'm gonna win! with or without you!''  And before I can say my amazing comeback she fucking left! just fucking walk to do some girly thing. 

~After The perilous obstacle race around the stadium~

''COME ON! TEAM UP WITH ME!!'' 

''No Bakahoe'' 

''THE FUCK YOU CALLED ME?!'' 

''A Baka..and a hoe'' 

''Now, I'm gonna team up with Deku, see ya!'' Dammit!! she keeps fucking walking away!  

I watched her Laugh, and blush with Deku! I'm the only one that can make her laugh and blush. 

~After the events~

''Come on! Why are you ignoring me?!'' 

''You embarrassed Us out there! you looked like a dog out there! and didn't want the medal!? what the fuck is wrong with you?'' 

''Shut up!! you were acting like Deku was a fricking puppy the way you were drooling over him!!'' 

Eijiro Kirishima 

''Let's eat together on the rooftop'' I said to my darling angel, the light of my life 

''Sorry sharky! I promise to eat with Sero''

''..What!? Come on! it can be just us... alone~ on the rooftop. '' I said Jokingly 

''You pervert!! Stop trying to act like Denki!!'' Dammit! I was joking! now she thinks I'm a perv 

''N-No my dove! I was joking!!'' 

''I know, but I have to go now.. you hang out with the bakusquad and have fun okay?'' Aw... and she walked away without giving me a kiss?! she always gives me kisses when she leaves!

Am I messing things up with her already? did she not love me anymore? 

~After Lunch~ 

''My Dove!! I missed you! It was lonely without my bean!'' I yelled running to my baby, all to just fall, someone tripped me. Ohh someone is going to pay for making me embarrass myself in front of her. 

''Kiri, I was only gone for 15 minutes and I was in your view'' 

''So?! I still missed you, with that stupid Sero being near you!'' 

''..Are you Jealous of Sero?! Oh, my god, this is classic!!  Sero is just a friend. Plus I like my men to be kind, and strong.'' She said as she kissed my cheek. 

Denki  Kaminari 

Oh hell no!! Mineta is being a pervert again, and not to the other gals, but to my girlfriend! My bae! 

''Did you see Y/N today? Do you think she cut her skirt short on purpose? If only she bent over a little I could see that butt of hers, Yo Denki?! do you think you could tell me what kind of underwear she wears? Come on Hook a brother up!!" That idiot said.

 What kind of boyfriend would I be if I told that information to people!! So I did the logical thing. 

I slammed him into the wall. Crazy I know, But hey he was talking about my sugar cube! 

''W-Woah! Denki Calm down, He's just being Mineta!!'' Izuku yelled freaking out as usual. 

''Still! He was talking about Y/N!!! AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT Y/N LIKE THAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!'' As I keep slamming his body into the wall. ''Now Listen here you purple-headed...Perv! You do NOT talk about Y/N like that!! You hear me!!'' As I kept shaking him. 

'' Um... What's going on here?''  Y/N walked into the classroom, Did I mention that We are in the classroom doing this? 

'' Pikachu... What are you doing to our classmate?'' She said doing her adorable head tilt as she walked closer to us. 

''Hanging out?'' 

'' You're smashing him into a wall, Denki.''  

''Joking?'' 

''You're Jealous aren't you, Let him go. Now'' Oh god she sounds angry. I hope I don't get on punishment for this... so I let him down, roughly. 

''Sorry... Darling Peach?''  

WELL LOOK AT THAT. AUTHOR CHAN IS GETTING UPDATES UP FASTER DUDES!! 

Are you proud of me? I did this in.. 6-7 days!! sorry if it's terrible, or if they're out of character. Now about the teachers. comment down below who you want!!.. 

Now I can do something I always wanted to do. 

SLEEEPPPPPPPP!! 

Have a good night okay? AND YOU CAN'T SAY YOU WON'T I COMMAND YOU TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! It's like.. 2 am over here. 

Also 1,000 words. Just sayin.