They get Jealous (Part 2)

Now the teacher's addition!! Let's get started, remember in his Point of View! 

Yagi Toshinori/All Might

'' Toshi... Are you alright? do you need me to watch your class?'' She said as she patted my back. 

''I'm fine just need to rest for a bit. It'll be nice if you could'' 

''Of course! anything for my snuggle-bunny!'' As she kissed my cheek. I could feel my cheeks becoming red.  'N-Not in front of the staff dear. Remember we're in public, and in school no less!!''  

''Shut up, and let me love my husband.'' As she kept kissing all over my face, then finally my lips. 

''Snugglebunny huh?'' Midnight said. ''That's adorable for a cutie like her to say'' 

''Don't think you'll be using that nickname'' She said looking at Midnight deadly. ''Okay bye Honey!!'' as she skipped to Class 1-A. I love her

~Lunch Break!!~

''Sorry Present Mic, I can't go out to eat with you today! I Promised to..go  out with Toshi. Maybe Later?'' she said looking down. Did she really wanted to go? Was I holding her back? She walked over to me, hooking her arm around me the best she could. 

''Come on Let's go honey bun!'' She pulled me away from the school. ''Thank god we're away from him. Now how about that cafe you were talking about earlier?'' 

''H-Huh?! Did you want to get away from him? Why? He's so much better...'' 

''But he's not the symbol of peace, is he? He's not the one who saved a bunch of lives.'' She said cuddling into me. ''Don't doubt yourself. we have a piece of the symbol of peace to take care of'' 

Shouta Aizawa/EraserHead 

''I really need to buy you a sleeping bag, I'm getting quite tired of you using my sleeping bag'' I said to the child-like girl I call my wife in the sleeping bag. 

''Hey!! I was bored and sleepy. So I got in your sleeping bag.'' As she got out of it.

''Yeah, Yeah Get ready to teach the class about the history of quirks and stuff'' 

''Aw~ shouldn't you taught them that already Mr. Eraserhead!'' She responded with, as she hugged me. ''Or did you feel lonely that I wasn't here?'' 

~Classroom 1-A~

''Hello everyone! I'm here today to teach you about... you guessed it yet?  The history of Quirks! and how some of them work'' She said walking around the room. ''Now question one! who was the first person to manifest a quirk? I don't need their name.'' 

''It was a newborn baby, and their quirk was to emanate light from their body'' Izuku responded with. ''Woah! smart kid, no wonder you talk about him so much Shouta, Maybe he is worthy of being a hero.'' She said. 

''How many times did I tell you to call me Aizawa?'' I said, looking around the room and seeing how Izuku is blushing due to the praise. Now I know that the kid is insecure but... Why doesn't she give me praise like that? was I not good enough for her praise? 

''Now Aizawa sir. there's no time for you to be Jealous of Izuku. I expect you to not get Jealous and of a student no less! that's a low blow. even for you!'' she said giggling. soon as she said that, the whole class laughed with her. 

''Now! Class, there is no time for laughing. Finals are coming up soon and you guys need to pass.'' 

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic 

''Now Now Listeners!! It's time to for the callings!! So I want all of you guys to ask Me, and my special Guest, Y/N L/N!! Come on, Sugar give everyone a hello!'' 

''Hi you guys! I'm so glad to be here!! Now Let me hear all of you guys beautiful voices!!~'' And as soon as she spoke, one caller came and I answered it for her. 

 ''Hello? Is this the Put Your Hands Up radio?" 

''Of course, it is! Otherwise, we wouldn't have THE Present Mic on here'' I said spinning around in my chair. 

''Well. I have a question for the Lovely Y/N'' 

''Go on ahead My little babe.'' 

''..Would you go out to dinner with me?'' It was so quiet after that question, and hella tense too. What was her response gonna be? would she say yes? or no? Wait a minute this sounds like a freaking drama! Author what are you doing, I don't act like this! 

''Depends, is it Mcdonalds? or Wendy's? Sorry, Kiddo. But I'm taken'' 

''OKAY! That's enough time up for the calling section, now how about some relaxing music for now'' as I pushed some buttons to play some Music, and grabbed my Spouse and pulling her into my chest. 

''You need to stop being Jealous Banana. I only love you. and besides, you might crush our host.''

Author-chan is getting those updates in people!! Now I need your guys' help

We need quirks. (and costumes but shh) 

So put some quirks down below~ 

And I hope you like, (sorry if they sucked.) 

Anyway! Buh-Bye!! and have a good night/Morning/Evening/Afternoon/Midnight.