"I hate you"〔♡〕

(Jane's POV)
I arrived at Mike's house, I couldn't even bring myself to ring the doorbell. I couldn't turn back now though, so I built up the courage and rung it. Mike answered, he had a huge smile on his face when he saw me, it broke my heart. "Jane! Come in!" he beamed, he had no idea what was about to happen. "Actually Mike, I need to talk to you" I mumbled. His smile faded away, "what...is it..?" he asked.

I started to tear up, "Micheal, I love you" I sniffled, "but I'm not in love with you, and I want to be friends, nothing more". He didn't say anything, he just ran his fingers through his hair and started pacing around the room. I started to tell him that he "will always be one of my best fr-" but he cut me off, "no, just stop talking" he grumbled. He took a deep breath, then asked me why I was doing this to him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It's just....there's...someone else" I wept. 

That pissed him off, he turned around and screamed "WHO?!" in my face. "Mike please calm down, let's talk this out!" I begged. "NO! WHO THE HELL IS IT?" he yelled, this was not going as planned. "I'm sorry Micheal, but what did you think?! Did you think we were going to get married?" I snapped back at him. He didn't even reply, he just continued to yell "WHO IS IT?!".  I finally spit it out: "It's Max! Okay?!" I shrieked, I will never forget the look on his face when I said those words. "You're kidding" he said, I shook my head no. "Why? How could you do this?" he mumbled, at least he wasn't screaming anymore. I sighed then said "I know, I-" but he cut me off again. "You're disgusting!" he bellowed, "what?" I replied. "You nasty fuck!" he yelled back at me, I was honestly just confused at this point. "You're telling me you're leaving me for another girl?!" he scowled. 

I didn't know why he was so upset about the fact that it was a girl, I knew he'd be upset but definitely not for this reason. "ANSWER ME!" he screamed, his shouting started to piss me off so I snapped. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I screamed back. He laughed, then exploded, "MY PROBLEM?! NOT ONLY ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME, BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'RE A NASTY LESBIAN!", he then proceeded to punch his door. That scared the shit out of me, why was he being so aggressive? Nasty Lesbian? I didn't even know what he was talking about, but I started feeling guilty about my feelings for Max. Now that I thought about it, I've never seen girls kissing other girls on movies or television shows. "Lesbian?" I asked, he just shook his head. "Get out of my face, Eleven, now. I never want to see you again" he replied angrily. He called me Eleven, now I was pissed. "Don't you ever call me that again!" I shouted, he rolled his eyes and repeated what he said before. "I hate you" I said, then I left in tears.