ii. not so sweet.

all the good girls go to hell.
chapter two, not so sweet !

                  IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT SYDNEY HALE LOVED EARTH

IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT SYDNEY HALE LOVED EARTH. it was amazing, wonderful, spectacular ― sydney could name a hundred words in the english dictionary and even they wouldn't compare to the beauty she had been staring at. unfortunately, she was alone, courtesy of her best friend walking off to go find a friend. that left her by the side of the dropship, alone.

"whats a pretty girl like you doing here instead of being out there?" she turned her head, finding herself glancing at two boys, one of which being the boy who she had mentally called cute. she wasn't wrong.

sydney shrugged, glancing away. "my best friend ditched me, so basically i'm once again a loner," sydney then paused. "did you call me pretty?"

"yep," the boy nodded. "and i speak the truth. i'm monty and thats jasper."

"sydney," the girl spoke, giving him a small smile that had given him butterflies in his stomache. she wasn't always so nice to people, in fact, she was quite the mean person. but something about those two boys made her think differently, especially since those two very boys seemed to be pretty nice. she took that time to inspect them.

jasper was cute, but not her type. he had goggles on his head and a dazed expression, confirming her theory of him being a stoner. he had this huge grin and everything, brown eyes that told a story.

then there was monty. cute, adorable monty. his cheeks were tinted pink and he looked a bit like a stoner, probably was one, just not as hardcore. and generally, he looked like he was her type, but sydney refuses to say that out loud.

she looked away, grinning when she saw miller grabbing some guys face and attaching their lips. she wolf-whistled, chuckling when the boy looked over at her with wide eyes. he made a motion with his hand, telling her to cut it out. she shook her head, leaning against the dropship. of course, she still wanted to tease her embarrassed best friend, but soon enough it would get boring.

"hey, guys," jasper said, walking away from the two who had looked up at him from their spot. "watch this," he then turned around, walking towards the three people sydney knew were privlidged. jasper had his eyes on the brunette of the group with a grin. "ah, cool, a map. they got a bar in this town? i'll buy you a beer."

she had smiled, sydney struggling to hide her laugh at the fact that she had smiled at jasper, a dork. but that all went away once the chancellor's son, wells, had grabbed jasper and forced him away with only the words; "you mind?"

"wells ―"

"hey, hey, hey," a boy ― murphy, as sydney knew him ― cut the girl off, glaring at the boy he seemed to hate. "hands off of him, he's with us."