•5•

"He might fuck you good, but I can fuck you better."

The words replayed in my head over and over like a broken mixtape. I know it was wrong to not tell Noah, but if I did he'd tell me to drop him. But I can't. With him as my client I'm making $200,000 more than last year.

I opened the door to my home. I saw Noah sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked over to me when he heard the front door close. "Tes. Where were you? It's 11 am." I nodded and took off my heels and placed my purse on the kitchen counter.

"We had some technical problems. And we were writing lyrics and the music sheet." He got up from the couch and crossed his arms.

"Are you hooking up with him? If been at the 'studio' for almost a week straight till 11 am." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I would never cheat on you Noah. He's the biggest client I have right now. I have to do anything I can to help him with his album. Please trust me." He laughed sarcastically and ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry Tes, I don't trust you with him. Do you want to be with him? Tell me the truth." He tried to cover his watery eyes with a stern voice.

"I don't want him Noah! Please believe me." He rolled his eyes and and walked over to the door. He grabbed his jacket and his keys. "Where are you going?" A little tear went down his red face.

"I don't know. I know how you look at him, you always smile when you get a text from him. I know you feel something, maybe you just haven't noticed." He opened the door and left. I tried stopping him but he drove away. I stood there in the driveway with tears on my face. I bit my lip and got in the house. I picked up my phone and called Harry. Maybe I dot spend to much time with him.

"Hey Tes!" His voice was deep as always. I bit my lip to try to not cry.

"Hi Harry." I sat on the couch and played with my fingers.

"Are you okay? Whats up?" As soon as he said those words tears fell out my eyes.

"I had an argument with Noah." I said through sobs. I heard a door close through the phone.

"I'm on my way." He hung up the phone. I sat on the couch in silence. I turned on the TV to distract myself for a little bit. I put on some repeats of Friends they were giving. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the black cabinets and took out all the liquor I had. Vodka? No. Tequila? No. Wine? No. Whiskey? Maybe. Rum? Absolutely. I opened the cap and took a sip. I walked over to the fridge and took out a Can of coca-cola. I opened it up and put it in a cup. I mixed it with rum. I stood there leaning on the counter drinking the bitter, yet sweet liquid.

I heard a knock on my front door. I grabbed my cup and walked over. When I opened the way to huge front door I saw Harry leaning on the wall. He was wearing yellow corduroy wide pants, a yellow Led Zeppling shirt and on top a weird floral button up. I laughed at his outfit.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I eyed him up and down. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"It's called fashion." He chuckled and went inside my house. I closed the door behind.

"No honey, you look like a bee." Harry laughed and noticed the cup in my hand. He took it from me and put it against his lips. He took a sip, his face scrunched up, not expecting it to be liquor.

"Rum and coke?" He laughed and sat on the couch. I nodded my head and sat next to him. I put my legs over his soft corduroy pants.

"Of course! I first tasted this when I was 14. The first time I got shit faced." I laughed at the memories and took another gulp. His big hand landed on my thigh.

"Are you okay?" His thumb slowly rubbing my naked leg. Almost mocking me.

"No. Noah's pissed off at me. He'd probably break up with me if he knew you were here." Harry's green eyes widened, surprised at the words that left my mouth.

"Did you guys have a fight about me?" He said soft and slow. He looked at me waiting for an answer. I nodded my head and took another sip. Something about feeling the liquor burn my throat made me calmer.

"Yes. He thinks I'm cheating on him. He says I'm spending to much time with you and that I've been fucking you apparently." He nodded and rubbed his hands up and down my thigh.

"I'm guessing he won't come back tonight." I nodded my head and looked down at the half empty cup. He got up and walked over to the kitchen. He noticed all the bottles that were sitting on the marble counter. He nodded his head and got two cups. He filed them both with ice.

"What are you doing?" I got up and walked over to him. I saw him mix up the rum and whiskey together.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I said pointing to the striking smelling cup. He smiled and nodded his head at me.

"It's very strong, If you want it more sweet I suggest you put some kool-aid. I know it might sound like shit but it tastes really good." He drank some of it. He handed me the cup. I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip. The combination burned my throat, but it felt good.

"Like it?" He jumped and sat on the counter. I nodded my head, feeling the alcohol go to my head. Was I drunk that fast? He smiled and drank some more. I made my way to the speaker and plugged my phone in. I put on my playlist and turned up the volume. I moved my hips to the rhythm and drank everything in the cup.

"Take irt easy." Harry set the cup down and got off the counter. He stood in front of me and took the cup from my hand. He put it in the sink. I stared at his gorgeous green eyes. My brain was telling me to kiss him, but I know it was the alcohol talking.

"Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?" The word blurred out of my mouth. Harry's eyes widened. His cheeks went red. He started to stutter.

"W-wow. Tes." He looked everywhere trying to find the right words to say. He took a deep breath and shook his head. He came closer to me.

"I've been wanting to do it since the first day I met you. It's not bad at all." His hands went on my cheeks. I attached my lips to his. They were soft and plump. He was very careful, not how I imagined he would be. My arms wrapped around his, my left hand was playing with his hair. I had a shit ton of alcohol. But somehow I got drunk on him and now I'm wasted. And I know that when I sleep I'm going to dream of you he tasted. His hands got a strong grip on my hips, he pulled away from me and just stared deeply in my eyes.

"You fill me with adrenaline Tes."