Sail across the sun

the room was filled with people, shouting and yelling at each other. my name seeming to be the topic of their anguish. my father cleared his throat and all eyes were on us. but that's how its always been me and daddy against the world.

" now" he used his authoritative voice. "we will have to use the hand way. if you over talk over, interrupt or argue with somebody, you will be thrown out. its YOUR opinion state that." hands flew up all around the room and my stomach clenched, but i still held up my head. everyone seemed to notice i was in here and their hands slowly went down. this is making me angry.

"so your willing to speak behind my back and not to my face? its more disrespect to not state what you think, and just stand there weak hearted" this got everyone antsy they started moving back and forth or twiddling their thumbs. "it is complete disloyalty so speak behind a persons back. so if your the only wolf in here to be DISLOYAL" i slapped my hands on the table "leave NOW" and i pointed my hand palm up towards the door. a couple hands raised and a few people coughed, wolves hate disloyalty. the first to speak sounded weak in his opinion.

"i mean no disrespect, but she is a female my lord.." he looked at the table trying not to greet my gaze.

"and would you like to challenge her,do you think you could stand even 1 minute in a battle with her." his pride showed in his face. the man, I'm  not sure if it was he didn't want to hit a girl or he was scared but he sat back down shaking his head, and i made my expression blank.

"ILL BATTLE HER" the voice came from the back of the room, sounded like Brenton with his ego up high. Brenton's father stepped into sight. and he glared at me.

my father stifle a laugh. " you may be one of our greatest warriors, but shes taken down better, and shes taken down your son plenty enough."

he reached the table and his voice seemed louder. anger made my skin pulse."that's because shes been trained with them her whole life she knows their weakness, and for my son, hes still training." he leaned his elbows on the table. " its not my fault your daughters mate is the outcast, and its not my fault you let your own stupidity show choosing her over her older brothers, she does have more brain, but they are born leaders." he smirked at me. i almost growled at him, you dont talk about my brothers. they stepped up behind me putting reassuring hands on my shoulders and the other hugging me. my father went to speak but i touched his shoulders.

" ANY man stupid enough to call out my father like that, is stupid enough to his own death. and ANY MAN idiotic enough to talk about my brothers, ha ill be waiting out side for you."i walked towards the door and turned on my heel. "oh and by the way his names Andrew." i smirked at mister everything. my father cupped his hand over his mouth trying to hind his deep chuckle, but not doing much, i leaned some of my weight on him and he put his arm around me. the crowd gasped as they followed us outside.