Failure Follows..

i couldn't force myself to move any faster. red coated my vision and speed was my ali. Brendon smirked when he saw me, which ticked me off more. he was tackled to the floor before i could see in color again.

" wtf is ur problem" i slammed my fist to the ground next to his head, the wood floor vibrated and my bones clicked but i kept my jaw clenched.

'me, you are the one towering over me, for a an auhh outcast" he laughed" yea i have issues, who hurt them in the first place ohhh right" he looked over at Andrew and half grin then shot and evil glint to me"Your VAMPIRE" he pushed me off him and walked away

i looked at Andrew he,looked hurt and stepped back " just get in the shower please" he turned the handle then shut the door. i buried my face in my hands walking back to Jace.

" come here baby" i extended my arms to him and he gladly jumped in them. i stood for a moment then flopped on the couch. he giggled at his small moment of being airborne.

"your my sissy okay." i looked at him shocked at his sudden statement.

"yea babe yea" i grabbed his hands picking him up. he laughed, his happiness rubbed off so easily.

****

i felt eyes on me and i twitched in my dream. finally waking up. Andrew sat there staring at me

"who are you, really"

" Lilith"

"not your name, your story, Lilith i saw u back there, and u dated a vampire, who the hell are you"

"I'm the daughter of the alpha of this pack, and...... I'm a lycan"

he didnt jump back, or run away, he didnt even look shocked.

"my dad told me about you" he whispered "he said, but i never knew.." he looked down shame on his face " i never knew she was my mate.." he finished barley audible. i knew my face must have looked bad because he looked back at the ground.

"i i i , ho-wow do you know, youur not 16 yyett"