Father!Vegeta x Daughter!Reader

Start from the beginning

"This is perfect for him Trunks!" I exclaimed as I showed him the plush.

"It looks cool, yea I think he'll like it." I nodded and we walked over to the counter to pay for it. After paying for it we walked over to the food court and saw mom and dad sitting at the table already looking around.

"Where did those damn kids run off to?" Vegeta asked as he looked around.

"There they are." Bulma exclaimed as she got up and ran towards us.

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!?! WE WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!!"

"Sorry mom we just went to buy dad something." Suddenly Bulma's anger diminished into happiness.

"Oh what did you get him?" We showed her the plushie.

"AWWWWW it looks just like him too!!!!"

"It's perfect for him, now hide it so he won't see it." I put it back in the bag and went to sit down at the table. our food was already at the table so we just ate. After eating we decided to leave the mall and head over to the park. While walking out of the mall, Bulma leaned her head on Vegeta's shoulder.

 While walking out of the mall, Bulma leaned her head on Vegeta's shoulder

"I love you Vegeta."

He just scoffed and continued walking. Bulma, not being alarmed by his rudeness continued to smile and walk alongside her husband. When we made it to the park we saw Goku, Chi-Chi and Goten there. me and Trunks ran towards Goten to play while the adults talked.

"So Goten, what did you guys do today?"

"Oh me and my dad mainly ate and trained."

"Oh it's what Goku likes to do huh?" I asked as I laughed, Goten nodded and began swinging on the swing set. While we were playing my dad was sparing with Goku.

"So Vegeta, did you do anything fun today?"

"Why do you care clown?"

"Cause you're my friend Vegeta." Vegeta rolled his eyes and continued to spare with Goku. After a few hours at the park, mom decided it was time to go back home for dinner.

"Chi-Chi do you guys want to come over for dinner tonight?" Chi-Chi nodded,

"Yea it beats having to cook tonight." With that we headed home. When we got to Capsule Corp I ran straight towards my room and got the gifts set up. Yesterday I made a card for my dad, it's more special when you make your own card cause the words that you write in it comes from the hear. So I wrapped the plushie in a bag along with the card and headed out to the living room. I saw my dad and Goku relaxing on the couch, must be tired from the long sparing session they had.

"Um.....dad?"

He turned his head over to me, "Yes child?"

I presented him the bag, "Here's your Father's Day gift, from me and Trunks." he grabbed the bag and unwrapped the plushie, when he saw it he had a shocked look on his face.

"WOW, Vegeta that looks like you!!!!"

"W-where did you get this?"

"FYE."

"You're already a super saiyan daddy, and I'm sure you can achieve this blue form, can you?" He put the plush down and walked over to me. I started to get nervous, did he like our gift? He kneeled down and pulled me into a big bear hug. I smiled and hugged him tight,

"Thank you so much for this my daughter."

"I love you daddy so much." I pulled away, "I always looked up to you dad because you never give up to achieve what you wanted to and when I grow up I want to be just like you! A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!" I could see the proudness in his eyes,

"We will train you (Y/N), I want you to achieve what you aspire to be."

"Did you read the card too dad?" I reached into the bag and pulled out the hand made card.

"I did it myself." He opened it and started to read it out loud,

Dear Daddy,

Happy Father's Day, you're the best dad a daughter could ask for, even though you don't show your love I know you love us just by your actions. I love you daddy and that will never change, I will always be your little girl and one day I really hope I can be like you and make you proud.

Love your daughter,

(Y/N) (L/N)

After reading it I could see the tears coming out of his eyes.

"Vegeta are you crying?" Goku asked as he pointed to his cheek.

"No you clown, men don't cry!" I giggled and hugged my dad tight.

"I love daddy!!" He hugged me tight to his chest, pulling away soon after.

"My daughter you will always make proud no matter what cause you are my daughter and if you want to exceed in something, do it, cause you'll only have one chance. I want you to succeed, be confident in yourself and I know that you can do it." Tears slipped out of my eyes as I heard my dad's words of encouragement.

"I will make you proud dad, I won't fail!" He smiled and nodded, "that's my girl."

"(Y/N), can you come in here and help set the table up?" I heard my mom ask.

"Ok mommy!" I then ran off in to the kitchen, my dad smiling behind me. Goku was staring at my dad with a big grin on his face.

"That's the first time I heard those words from you Vegeta, that was amazing!"

"SHUT UP CLOWN!!!!"

And finally finished ^^. Phew that took awhile and I hope you really like this, I decided to make a Vegeta one cause well I haven't done much on him so why not? I hope you guys had a wonderful day today and may all your other days be wonderful and full of happiness.