1.Athena

"I'm sure she's fine. She's  probably sitting in her apartment studying as we speak." Bobby tells me as I patrol the streets. Well I was patrolling the streets. I'm on my break now. This is my first day back at work. I was gone for half a month on my honeymoon with my now husband Bobby Nash. "I'm telling you something has to have happened her. I can feel it." I said and turned into the parking lot of her apartment. "Alright I'm here. I'll call you when I find something." I told him. "Call me as soon as possible. I love you." Bobby says making me smile. "I love you too." I hung up and got out the car.

Going up the stairs slowly make way done the hall. But freeze when I get to my daughters door. Her door was halfway open. I placed one hand on my gun and the other on the door. "Y/n?" I called out and pushed the door open. "Y/n are you here?" I asked. I walked in  and saw her apartment trashed. Furniture knocked down and glass shards scattered on the ground. I instantly called in for back up and report a break in. "This is sergeant Nash requesting back up at 25 Crystal Avenue. Apartment number D3. There's what appears to be a break in." I said into my radio. I slowly walked in. Cautious of my surroundings. "I knew I wasn't crazy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was now more police here. They had the street blocked off and everything. Blood was found on her mattress as well. "Sergeant Nash?" I turned and saw a woman and man walking up to me. "Yes?" I answered. "Hi I'm Detective Benson. This is my parter detective Stabler." She introduced herself. "Hi. Can I help you?" I politely asked. "Yes ma'am. Do you think we can talk in private?" Stabler asked while glancing at my husband behind me. "He's my husband. It's ok for him to be here." I told them.

"Alright well I have a few questions regarding your daughters disappearance." She tells me. "So when was the last time you spoken to Y/n?" Benson asked. "A week ago. Bobby and I were gone on our anniversary. I would talk to her every morning to check in her and my other two kids." I told her. "Did you notice her acting weird when you talked to her?" I shook my head.

"No I did. The last time I talked to her she was studying for her college exams. She told me she'd be really busy. So I didn't think much of it when she stopped answering my calls three days ago. I just made sure I came to check on her." I say. "Is she in a relationship with anyone?" Stabler asked me. "Yes She is. She has a girlfriend. Her name is Normani Hamilton." I told him. "Ok last question. Do you know if she had any enemies?" He asked. "Not that I know of. Everyone loved her." They nodded and put their notes away. "That's all for now. We'll be in contact with you."

~Paradise