27.

Two days later
Benson's POV

"So how exactly did you figure this out again?" Stabler asks as we drove to run down neighborhood. We had backup in front of us. "Well first in the video of the party I noticed that the guy looked familiar. So as we drove to meet Muldrew yesterday I did some research. I found out the guy seen in the video was Timothy Burton. He's one of the leaders of a gang we've been tracking for three years now." I tell him. "He just so happen to leave he's ears and eyes out for us to see. So we scanned it with a picture of him and matched it with him. And the girl... well she was the only one who wasn't supposed to be at the party." I explained. "The place is on this next right. Our watch says he's outside. Be ready incase he has a weapon on him." Someone says over the radio.

As soon as we made the right all vehicles surrounded the house. Everyone instantly jumping out with weapons drawn. Before he could react our men already had he down on the ground. Taking the gun on his side and putting it away. "Timothy Burton you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Y/n Grant." Stabler says as they stand him up. "Fuck you. You have no I did anything." He says and spots at my partners feet. "We know more than you you think. But as for now You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Now get him out of my face."

We had search warrants so we'd be searching his and others places. Mainly to find Y/n's phones. It possibly has more information we could use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We couldn't find her phone but we were still hopeful. We just had one more stop. And that was the college Y/n went to. We now had two in custody. While we got Timothy other officers  got Blair. He was the one driving. "Alright we're here." Stabler says. We got out and heading towards the school. It was crowded out so we had to find her. Camila just so happen to pass by. "Detective Benson? What you doing here?" She asked when she spotted us. "We're actually looking for Dinah. Have you seen her?" I asked and she nodded. "I can show you. She's sitting at a table with Normani eating." She tells us. "Thank you." I says n's we follow her. People were staring as we made our through the crowd.

When we finally made it to the table Normani furrowed her eyebrows as we stopped behind Dinah. "Where we supposed to meet today?" She asked and I shook my head. "We're actually here for Dinah." I say. Dinah finally looked behind her and instantly frowned. "I sure you know why we're here." Stabler says. The blonde nods and stands. "I do. I knew this was bond to happens sooner or later." She tells him. "Wait... what's going on?" Camila asks. "I know what happened to Y/n." Dinah mumbles making her gasp. "Your saying all this time you knew something and you sat up in my face all friendly and shit." Normani asked gripping the table as her lip quivered.

Dinah ignored her and hung her head low. Stabler sighed and pulled out he's cuffs. "Dinah Hansen you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Y/n Grant." Stabler read her her rights as he handcuffed her. "You what!?" Normani cried out and tried to swing at the girl. But I was quick to stop her. Stabler took Dinah away while I held Normani. "Listen I know this is hard but there's still more we need to find out. If you want you can come down to the station to find that out. If not I understand." I tell the crying girl. "I'll go." She says. I nodded and signal for Camila to come as well.

A/n~ I guess I could do another chapter.

~Paradise