Maybe I can help?

Bakugou POV
     I found Ms. Fujiko, his nurse, and alerted her that Ei-Kirishima was awake. She thanked me and headed off to his room, while I headed to the food court for breakfast. I got a specialty egg curry, and sat down at one of the tables by the window. It was nice outside, cloudy, but still much more welcomed than the stuffy room Kiri was in. When I was leaving he had reached out, sure it could be nothing but he had that same look as when he was trying to express something? I groan and lay my head on the table, rubbing my eyes and yawning, it had been a long couple of past days.

Switch POV
Since Bakugou left I took a second to look around the room and find out exactly what happened. Nothing hurt at the moment but an uncomfortable feeling told me that several parts of my body were HURT. I saw what I assumed to be Bakugou's bag, along with the blanket in his chair that had All Might on it. 'Cute' I looked at the visitor's board and saw that no one else had visited that were on my contacts(Bakugou and my parents) My nurse came in with a small bow, and then went to check my vitals and change bandages. She had put more morphine into my system but I faintly saw Bakugou open the door and quickly shut it with a blushes face. 'Why did-' I look down and see the doctor was still changing my clothes, the blood rushing to my face before I begin to drift off to sleep again.

Time skip

After two more weeks in the hospital I was allowed to go home in a wheelchair. Bakugou has visited everyday, but he seemed very reserved and didn't even get angry like he usually would. I thanked Ms. Fujiko with an awkward hug and bow of my head. "Finally time to go home~" I let out a gasp as someone started pushing me towards the door. It was Bakugou. "What are you doing Bakugou?" "Obviously taking you home shitty hair" "But you don't know where I live?" He stopped for a second and came around to look at me. "Oi, I wanted to wait till later to tell you but since you asked I'll say it now." He pauses and I looked at him quizzically. "Your parents released custody of you, basically disowning you. They didn't even come to the hospital to see you Kiri. They are also only paying for half the bill but luckily Aizawa stepped up on behalf of the school to pay for the rest. We're going to my house." 'W-wait what? I knew my Dad hated me but did my mom hate me too?' I started tearing up, struggling not to cry in front of Bakugou. "O-ok" was all I managed to squeak out. He looked concerned but didn't say anything as we went to his mom's car. They helped me get in and I managed to say thank you to Mrs. Bakugou. I was shaking the whole car ride, from the mental issue I was having and from the slight pain in my chest. Out of nowhere I felt Bakugou grab my hand and stare out the window, "Tch" I was surprised enough to stop shaking and I did my best to smile, a noticeable blush on his face and on mine. I then realized the seriousness of me staying at his house and my blush deepened by 200%.

Sorry for the short update! I shouldn't even be this busy lol