"Okay, so I believe you're going to be part of the force going to take back Akiva, correct?" Obi-Wan asked as he brought up the holo-map.

"That is correct," Lyall answered. "We're being deployed to take a command post here." Lyall pointed it out on the map.

"Right," Obi-Wan said, stroking his beard thoughtfully. "Tell me your plans so far."

Obi-Wan nodded as he listened to the plan so far, adding his own ideas here and there. Soon enough, they had a rather solid plan for attack.

"What about..." Obi-Wan lifted his head, looking at CT-2224 as he trailed off. He frowned when he realised why. Lyall had turned to glare at  CT-2224 as he flinched away from the shorter man.

Alpha saw it too, growling low in his throat.

"What was that, Captain?" Obi-Wan pressed gently. "Please, I would love to know your opinion."

"General Kenobi, it is not –," Lyall broke off at the glare from Obi-Wan.

"He is your captain," Obi-Wan said firmly. "His opinions matter and from what I've learned from working alongside the clones, they have a great eye for detail." Obi-Wan looked back to 2224 and smiled reassuringly at him.

"Please, Captain, go ahead," Obi-Wan smiled.

The clone captain took in a breath, not looking at Lyall, as he stared at the map. "Wouldn't it be better to send a small stealth team to infiltrate while the battle is being fought here and here?" he pointed out. "The battles would work as a distraction for the stealth team, so the team could shut down the guns and outer defences which would give the rest of the battalion easier access and would cut down the casualty rates."

Obi-Wan hummed thoughtfully as he stroked his beard, eyes considering the blue holo map.

"I'm sorry, General, like I said –," Lyall started to say.

"That is actually a brilliant plan, Captain," Obi-Wan interrupted, ignoring Lyall. "Cuts down casualty rates and gives the battalion their best chance."

"Good eye, kid," Alpha praised. Obi-Wan glanced subtly at Alpha, surprised. Alpha was never one to bestow praise and to hear him give it so freely was...different.

The captain flushed slightly at the praise, looking down towards the floor.

"Change your plans to include a stealth team, Admiral," Obi-Wan ordered. "That plan there is your best bet."

"Of course, Master Jedi," Lyall said, giving a stiff bow and throwing another glare at his captain. Obi-Wan watched as another natural-born Navy officer came up and whispered something into Lyall's ear. Lyall sighed and nodded.

"I'll deal with it," he murmured to the officer, who nodded and walked away. "Please excuse me, General Kenobi, I have some inventory paperwork to sign."

"Of course," Obi-Wan replied easily.

"The captain will show you around and lead you to the officer's mess," Lyall continued before turning a glare to the clone captain. "Make sure their rooms are ready and try not to screw this up."

Obi-Wan's eyebrows lifted in shock but he had no time to say anything as Lyall was already walking away.

"T-This way," the captain murmured. Alpha and Obi-Wan exchanged looks before following the captain from the bridge. They stopped when he stopped, turning to talk to another clone, giving him orders to make sure the guest quarters were prepared.

"They don't respect him," Alpha murmured in Obi-Wan's ear, just for him to hear. "Look at his eyes, he doesn't give a damn that his getting an order from him."