Chapter 6

Klaus POV
"Elena let's go our reservation is made and we need to get going" I say as I come downstairs with a tux on. "Wow. You look gorgeous" I tell her as I see her in a velvet dress and a sliver necklace on. "Don't flirt with me." She viciously says. "Okay" we get in the car and a half hour later we pull up I vamp over to her door and let her out. We made our way inside and we found a seat. "Where is everyone?" She asks me. "I booked the place so we can have it to ourselves" I tell her smiling. "Listen I'm sorry for everything I've done to you I feel really bad for it." I tell her. "You should. Jenna is dead because of you. Stefan turned off his humanity and became a ripper again. It took months to fix it after we got him back." She says angrily. "But I am willing to accept your apology as long as you give me your word you won't be like that anymore." I usually get mad when someone makes demands but with her I felt like I owed it to her. I felt like I wanted to fix things. "I give you my word love" After a while of eating, laughing, and smiling we leave. I take her to an art gallery. "Everything here is beautiful" she tells me. "But I'm ready to go back home now. Back to our home." She smiles.
Elena's POV
I feel happy again. Like actually happy. It's nice. He seems like a different person. We get back home and he vamps us upstairs. "Rebekah got yours clothes out of your car for you." He tells me. "But you can keep wearing mine if you want." I smile "okay" I feel the urge to kiss him. For some reason I feel like I need him. I smile at him and walk to him. I kiss him. At first he just stood there and then he kisses me back. I pull away "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that" "no no it's okay it was nice" he tells me He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waste. He vamps me to the walls den start kissing me then he vamps me to the bed.
Klaus POV
I should stop. I need to stop. I have to stop. But I just can't. When we got finished we fell right to sleep. I woke up before her. I looked at her and smiled. I vamped my clothes on. And I go downstairs I make her breakfast. I wake her up and give it to her. She smiles. And suddenly everything makes sense now. But I can't be with her. I'm the monster and she is the prey. It can never be.