Punishment and Pleasures 7

Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warning:
No Archive Warnings Apply
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling
Relationship:
Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter
Characters:
Draco MalfoyHarry Potter
Additional Tags:
BDSMDom/subSafe Sane and ConsensualDom Harry PotterSub Draco MalfoyPOV First PersonPOV Harry PotterFood KinkFood SexHand JobsBlow JobsRimmingAnal FingeringRestraintsBlindfoldsGagsOrgasm Delay/DenialChocolateMisuse of A Pastry BrushImproved Use of A Pastry BrushSubspaceAftercare
Language:
English
Series:
← Previous Work Part 7 of the Punishments & Pleasure series Next Work →
Collections:
BDSM Fanfiction
Stats:
Published:2019-03-03Words:5853Chapters:1/1Comments:16Kudos:172Bookmarks:12Hits:4862
Chocolate Deficiency
Selly87

Summary:

When Draco struggles to resist his desire for a chocolate, Harry comes to his rescue.
Notes:

Suffice to say, you all should be worried about the kind of conversations I have with my muse, the wonderful Fairy Smut King, die-hard follower of my Cult of Kink and all-round bestie, who has the power to make me crack up and forget how to breathe at the mention of the word honey... I swear, it started as a sane conversation but then, well I don't know, insanity happened? Since then honey has become part of my aftercare and my hard limit. Don't look at me, it's nothing kinky, I swear.

I absolutely cannot remember which wicked conversation inspired this particular piece of smut, but after six rounds of punishments, I thought it was finally time for a bit of pleasure, so pull up a chair and enjoy.
Work Text:
"Harry."

His voice is soft, his call for my attention is tentative and he almost sounds afraid.

I look up from the book haven't been able to put down in for the past hour, The Lies of Locke Lamora by a renown Muggle writer, to find him standing in the living room doorway. He is naked as the day he was born and I'm rather taken aback by the sight of him. He stands with his head lowered and his shoulders hunched forward and he is nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

He looks like the epitome of misery, which is rather surprising considering that he's been in an ecstatic mood ever since I picked up Scott Lynch's fantasy novel and started reading it. These past few weeks he's been such a good boy that he earned himself a reward. He thoroughly took me by surprise when he asked me to read a book rather than request that I allow him to wear clothes or reduce some of his chores. However, rewards are rewards and I specifically told him that he could ask for anything. If he wants me to read a book, he's enjoyed, so that we might discuss it once I'm finished, then that is what I will do for him. I'm nothing if not fair.

"Come in, pet," I tell him and placing his dragon-shaped bookmark inside the book, I close it and let it rest in my lap.

He walks into the room and gracefully sinks to his knees in front of me. He automatically places his hands behind his back and sits back on his haunches, lowering his head until I give him permission to look at me.

"Look at me, pet."

He slowly lifts his head and I smile at him. His beautiful grey eyes shine with a kind of unease I seldom see in him and I wonder what brought on this sudden change in his mood.

I'll find out eventually, I always do.

I sit forward, run my fingers through his soft blond hair and caress his cheek with my thumb. He leans into the touch and an almost inaudible sigh slips past his lips.

He loves affection, he lives for my affection. The worst I could do would be to deprive him of it, to tell him I won't touch him, to let him go without my gentle caresses and tender touches for an extended period. He would have to seriously offend me for me to resort to such measures. I've never had to inflict that kind of punishment on him and if I'm honest, I'm not sure I want to try. It would break him and not in a good way. I don't want to treat him that way.