Numbereddays

I have taken a huge break on Wattpad due to school and trying to figure out this whole life thing. I finally have a break from school so of course I come back to the addiction that is Wattpad. I reread some of the classics but was happily surprised with some great writers. These authors make me want to open my own publishing company just so I can give them a deal. I have many authors I'm going to mention in the coming weeks but I have to start with one of my favorites. Their profile name is numbereddays. Her books really submerge you in the world. True to Wattpad fashion I started from chapter one and did not put it down until I ended it.This writer puts you on the emotional roller coaster and makes you second guess whose side to take like all great books should.  I suggest starting with Accidentally on Purpose. We all have that one friend who we love to death but constantly give us second hand embarrassment. This main character made me literally facepalm as I read she is great.  It's awesome to watch her break down the walls of the schools ice prince. Y'all go check the writer out and thank me later!

Hoping you have a great day and an awesome reading experience. If you have read works by this writer please comment and show support!