My Alpha

Normally I don't read werewolf books but this book, My Alpha was the exception. She toke the idea of werewolfs and ran with it. This is not just about love its about family and taking on responsibilities. She brings the characters to life. Makes you cry when the cry happy when they are. This book was amazing. This book is not yet completed but this author is good about updating so know need to worry. So if you are looking for a good read goo read this. Also just a reminder if you have a book you want reviewed I will try my hardest to do so. Have a Great rest of your week and heres what the book is about. ->

Our eyes meet and it feels as if the world around us has faded away. All I can see are his beautiful eyes because the rest of his face is concealed like it was the first time I saw him. Something in me pulls me towards him, but I fight it this time. Those eyes are so familiar to me and I feel my heart start pounding violently in my chest.

It can't be him. There is no way it's him. He's just in my imagination. He's only in my dreams.

I hear my mom call my name so I tear my eyes away from this beautiful stranger. A part of me protests my actions but I ignore it.

"We're leaving now, honey. Did you make sure to grab everything you need?" I nod my head mutely and the pack of assorted chocolate candies in the shopping cart.

"This is everything," I whisper, my throat feeling constricted. My mom nods before telling me to wait for her as she checks out. I take in deep breaths, but it still feels like something is blocking my throat.

I glance back at him one more time and see that he's still staring at me with his intense eyes. This time when I take in a deep breath, it works. I feel like I have never been able to breath better.

I swallow nervously before I quickly turn around and follow my mom to the check out lanes. I can still feel his stare against my back so I walk faster.

"Oh honey I was just coming to get you, we're done here," my mom says. I nod and we start walking towards the exit. I take a peek at him, but i make sure I don't stare into his mesmerizing eyes. I force myself to continue following my mom and I force myself to look away again.