Chapter Six

Finding Baylee

Chapter Six

                                                       Saturday 14th  of June – Maine USA

I wake up from my slumber, feeling someone's arm wrap around my waist, suddenly my belly drops thinking that I just lost my virginity to some pig from the race track.

That's when I realized I am fully clothed and nothing has happened, Oh thank fuck.

Ha. Ha get it Fuck...No okay shut up Baylee.

I look at the person lying beside; everything that happened last night comes to mind.

"I like trains" Daniel, giggles lying down on my bed

For fuck sakes, does he ever shut up "You're so Beautiful Bay" I sigh, realizing just how drunk he is. I am so grateful that my mother isn't here, not so grateful I had no idea where he lives, meaning he has to stay here. I hear him yarn looking at me.

"Baylee, can you lay with me" I stare at him, what is he a five year old. I sigh; maybe if I do he might go to sleep

"If I do will you shut up and go to sleep" I ask, he grins and nod. I sigh crawling onto my bed, lying beside him. He moves closer to me. The last thing I heard before I feel asleep was the soft snores of Danny.

I look over at Daniel, who is still cuddled up against my side. I grab his hand softly hoping not to wake him up. I quickly get up walking upstairs. You just slept with Daniel Jones; felling special now.

Um no, heaps of girls have slept with Daniel jones, I sigh. Yes but they didn't just sleep.

I grab so Panadol and water, to take back to Danny. I place the glass on the side table, realizing he is still peacefully asleep, I quickly right a note. Walking to the shower with clean clothes, I have a feeling this is going to be a long day.

When I was changed into skinny jeans and a black jumper, I went back upstairs as I saw Daniel moving around a little bit. I sigh looking out the window it seems like it's going to be a hot day. I look around seeing my car parked in the drive way. Oh my baby. I grab my keys, to check my car.

                                                                                   Daniel

I groan opening my eyes; I look around realizing I am not in my room. Wait, why I am in a basement. I grab hold of my head sitting up. Stupid hang over. I take another glance around the room, its looks like a boy's room. Blue walls, pictures of cars everywhere and I swear behind that tinted glass are trophies.

Oh fuck, a freaking homosexual has taken me home. I am not being mean please don't be offended I mean they are wonderful people, my second cousin is gay but, I am fully into girls.  

I look over to around seeing stairs; the door must be up there. I stand up seeing a glass of water, and some Panadol, well at least this guy, nice. I quickly grab it noticing a small note.

Daniel

Well, well seems like someone was far from soba

Here some Panadol, and water, you're lucky it was me that caught you cutie ;)

~B

Cutie, who the fuck is this dude, and who do I know staring with B

I sigh getting up, walking to what I hope is the door, and I am just guessing that's what it is. I slowly open the door, looking around I see, a normal house, I walk down seeing a dining room, I remember this a little too well. Wait, is this Baylee house, which means that is Baylee room. Why didn't I remember her room?

I sigh walking over to the door, realizing no one is in the house. I check out the window, seeing a perfect view of an ass. She has a cute ass. I smirk walking closer. Baylee is standing there with her hoodie off, so she is only standing in a white tank top, washing a car in the sun.

Wait whose, car "Bay, whose car" I say making her jump and look at me. She sighs, wrapping an arm around her waist protectively.

She shrugs "mine" Sweet I look back at her she is wiping the car I realize the hose is sitting right next to her. I smirk knowing how I could get more words out of her. I walk over to the tap, quickly turn it on, watching the water spray up all over her.

"Arr. Fuck" she screams jumping up. Lucky it's a hot day. I smirk, watching her turn around glaring at me. "I hate you" she yells, making me laugh. She is saturated. A smirk appears on her face. What is she...oh shit? Baylee picks up the hose pointing it at me.

"Don't...." I say getting a mouth full of water, you know how I thought it was funny well apparently so does she. She laughs like no tomorrow. "You want a hug, Bay-Bay" I smirk; she straightens up, shaking her head.

"No I am wet enough" she says, and I smirk raises my eyebrows suggestively. I laugh slowly walking over to her, she steps back up hits the car, making me smirk a little more. I quickly grab her by the waist so she does run off.

"Nice, bra" I smirk, looking down at her see-though tank-top. Note to all those ladies; 'don't wear white when you're washing your car'. She glares at me, making me laugh.

I stare at her, my eyes slowly falling to her lips, I slowly lean in. "What on earth is going on" I jump back, looking at Mrs. Johnson standing there glaring at us. Baylee runs over to the chair grabbing her hoodie. "Why is that are in my yard" She screams, making Baylee looks her way.

"Sorry mother I will take it away right now" Baylee says running to the car, only to be stopped by her mother's hand grabbing her arm.

"I don't think so; you get in the car and your father with have both of our necks. Taylor is here, he can take it. Oh and here" she growls handing her a letter and walking away. Well she is a Bitch.

I watch a tear slide down Baylee face as she reads the letter. Taylor runs over trying to comfort her but she pushes him off throwing the keys at him, than running inside. I stare at the door, before looking at Taylor who looks like he has idea. "I have an idea" he say as on cue "And you will help me" he smirks; I glare at him as he tells me the plan.

Thanks for Reading

Please, vote, comment

~Tylah