I wish you liked me

"Dad"

💚-Inko pov-💚
I was home and the news came on.

"There was a villain attack on a train. And hero all might was able to get all the Passengers out but 2. The two were not identified but one had a very strong quirk and saved the other."

Then it showed two kids jumped out of the train. And one was Caring the other kid with spiky blond hair, wile the kid who jumped out was surrounded by green lighting and had green hair....

Oh my baby used his quirk!?

"Those two were found by all Might but they do not want to be known and they were taken to the hospital." Then the news went to the weather.

I quickly get my things and make my way to the hospital.

💛-All Might pov-💛

"Hah I don't deserve to be called that." I say "it's fine. mom might kill me for using my quirk in public and they actually found out, Usually me and Kacchan would race to my house or his house." Then he stands up with young Bakugou in his arms.

"Do you want me to carry him?" I ask "no it's fine..." "here let's go to the hospital just to make sure you are ok." I say Then we head to the hospital.

🏵-time skip-🏵

💚-Izuku pov-💚

Kacchan was laying on a bed and I was sitting on the bed next to Kacchan. All Might was sitting in a chair next to the bed in normal clothes and his small form.

"Izu?" Kacchan asks "Kacchan!" I say Then hugs him. "Get off me." So I do and get off of the bed. "How long was I-" he gets cut off by two ladies running in.

"KATSUKI!" "IZUKU!" It was my mom and kacchans mom.

"Hi mom." Me I say.

"OLD HAG LET GO OF ME!" Kacchan yells.

"Toshinori." My mom says with poison.

"H-hi Inko." He says "what are you doing here?" Mom asks "to see if him and young Bakugou were ok. I'll leave now." Then he gets up and starts to leave.

"No you can stay." I say.

"What?" My mom asks. "I want him to stay." I say. "Fine." My mom says then he sits back down.

"I'm really sorry Inko." He says "you should be." "What's going on Izuku?" Kacchan asks "oh that's my dad." Then I point at all Might.

"But he looks so weird.." Kacchan says "oh young Bakugo." He says then laughs. "I was there when Izuku got his quirk remember?" Then I look at Kacchan. "I don't remember seeing you." He says.

"Should I finish my Sentence? Ah yes," Then he stands up. "It's just like mine." Then Kacchan face goes white. "Your All Might? Deku HES YOUR DAD?!" I nod.

"Damn no wonder your quirk is like his." Kacchan says I laugh. "Yep."

I wish you liked me Kacchan

🔥- time skip to school when they got there-🔥

Me and Kacchan walk into class. "Your very late." The teacher says. "Yeah cause we were the kids on the train that got thrown!" Kacchan snapped at the teacher.

"No that's not poss-" the teacher got cut off by a bang at the door.

"I AM HERE!" All Might- or should I say "dad." I whisper.

"A-ALL MIGHT?!" The teacher yells. "Ah yes it's me I'm here to say that young midoriya and young Bakugou were at the hospital after young midoriya saved Bakugou." Then everyone looked at me.

"T-they didn't k-know I have a q-quirk." I say. "YOU HAD A QUIRK?!" Everyone yells. I nod and walk to my desk.

And of course there is writing on it.

Gay
Fag
Dick
(Then a dick drawing)
Gross
Homo
No wonder your dad left

The last one made me cry. Everyone is talking to all Might and trying to as me questions about my quirk. I just drown them out.

"Deku?" I hear and look over. "K-Kacchan." I whisper. Then I sit down. "What's with this?" He asks then points at my desk. "You didn't know? He likes a boy." A girl said. I get mad and then my skin glows and green lighting forms around me.

"Son..." all might whispers then I look up at him. "Sorry." I whisper then stands up and walk out of the classroom to try and calm down.

"Are you ok?" All Might asks me.

💛-All Might pov-💛

I follow my son and Young Bakugou to their school to tell their teacher why they were late.

"I AM HERE!" I yell opening the door.

"A-ALL MIGHT?!" The teacher yells. "Ah yes it's me I'm here to say that young midoriya and young Bakugou were at the hospital after young midoriya saved young Bakugou!" Then I see all the kids look at Izuku.

"T-they didn't k-know I had a q-quirk." He said "YOU HAD A QUIRK?!" All the kids yells.

I guess Inko didn't want people to know.

I walk over to Izuku after he sits down. I read the writing on his desk.

Oh my, Izuku...

"You didn't know? He likes a boy." A girl said siting next to Izuku. Then Izuku's quirk starts up. "Son..." I whisper. He looks up

"Sorry.." he whispers and gets up and walks out of the classroom.

I follow him and he is sitting on the ground outside of the door.

"Are you ok?" I ask. "I'm sorry.." he says. "No your fine." Then I sit next to him. "B-But I l-like Kacchan..." he whispers.

"You can love whoever you want and you can be you." Then he looks at me. "Thanks.." Then he hugs me.

"A dad always helps."