My secret is now out

⚠️WARNING THIS HAS A WORD THAT MIGHT OFFEND SOME PEOPLE SO BE WARNED ⚠️

💚-Izu pov-💚
I'm now in 6th grade and I'm not excited for it. I'm most likely going to get bullied.

I do every year

They always say

"Worthless"
"You should die"
"DIE"
"Die"

But I try not to take offense cause I do have a quirk and a cool one also.

I walk into my class.
"Oh look it's the quirkless loser." A kid says and everyone laughs.

I ignore them and take my seat.

I get out my note book it's my Secret one that I draw in.

Mostly of Kacchan

I might have a slight crush on him but no one knows and I wanna keep it that way.

"What is the quirkless bitch drawing?" A kid asks I ignore them. "I said what is the quirkless bitch doing?" Then the kid takes my note book. I try and grab it but no success.

"Hmm lets see all I see is drawings of Bakugou." Then they laugh. "Faggot." Then they throw the book at my face. And walk away.

My secret is out now

I wish Kacchan was here.

🖤—————————🖤

The day went slow and I met Kacchan at the gate. "Hey nerd ready?" I nod but still very sad.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks "nothing Kacchan." Then he starts to get mad. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help just tell me later once you feel like it ok?" I smile at him "ok Kacchan!" "You know what might make you feel better?" He asks. "What?" "A race." Then he smirks. "Your on." I say "to your house."

"3..... "My skin starts to glow
"2....."green lightning forms
"1"

"Go"

I jump and I go flying into the air.
I land on a roof and jump again.

I get to my house before Kacchan like by 5 and a half minutes.

"Here." He said throwing a bag at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow nerd." He said then walking to his house.

I open the bag and it's an all Might action figure.

Thanks Kacchan

I walk into my house and put the bag on my bed. And lay down. Then I think of what happened this morning.

And all the words they said to me are trapped in my mind.

Yeah, Kacchan will never love me

Then I fall asleep to those thoughts.

🔥-next day-🔥

"LETS GO IZUKU!" Kacchan yells from my living room.

"IM COMING KACCHAN!" Then I run to my living room.

"I AM HERE!" I yell.

"Nerd.." Kacchan whispers. Then we leave.

"Wanna race to school?" Kacchan asks.

"No I feel like taking the train." He nods

"Oh thank you for the All Might action figure yesterday." I say smiling at him.

"I thought that would make you feel better. Since I wasn't there with you earlier." I hug him.

I let go and we get on the train.

The train stops and the speaker says

"SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE THERE IS A VILLAIN ATTACK NEAR BY AND SO WE HAD TO STOP."

I hear a groan from Kacchan and I sigh.

"Fuckers.." Kacchan whispers. "I-I'm Sorry Kacchan." I say "why?" "I wanted to take the train today but we should've just used our quirks to get to school." Then I look at Kacchan.

"It's ok nerd." Then he smiles.

💛-All Might pov-💛

There was a giant villain attacking by a train and so I had to rush over there.

"I AM HERE!" I yell when I landed. Then the villain lifted part of the train. And the train broke and so from habit I quickly got all the people out but 2.

"All Might!" I green haired kid yelled as him and his friend gets thrown in the sky with the part of the train they were in.

Then the green haired kid skin stared to glow then green lighting formed around him. And he grabbed his friend and jumped out and he jumped far like how I would....

Wait

Izuku

I quickly ran to him hoping that endeavor would finish the villain.

I got to where Izuku and his friend  landed.

"Izuku." I say he looks up and me with his friend passed out in his arms.

"All Might." He said.

"Yes it is me." Then I turn into my original form.

"A-ALL MIGHT?!" He asked

"Yeah it's me you can call me Toshinori." Then I see his face go white.

💚-Izuku pov-💚

"You can call me Toshinori." He said and my face turned white.

"No it can't be." I say

"Mom said that you were-" I got cut off by him hugging me.

"It's because I was scared." He said.

"But," He said getting up and turning into his muscle form. "Good job saving young bakugo!" He said then giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks......

Dad"