Chapter 47: The King Of Destruction

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): well, already knows where I am. Might as well come on.

I ran out from behind the wall and he saw me.

Fatalis: so my dinner finally showed himself.

As I looked at him, I noticed something strange. The Fatalis I knew was missing an eye while this one still had both of them.

Fatalis: well, let's get this feast started.

I reached behind me and grabbed my sword. He widened his eyes seeing it.

Fatalis: what, how did you get your hands on the cursed sword, Meliode?!

(Y/n): if I remember, this sword was given to you as a gift by a man named Zeref. Well, listen up jackass. This sword is mine now and there's nothing you can do to take it from me.

He swung his tail at me again, but this time I was ready. I jumped over his tail and onto his back.

Fatalis: GET OFF OF ME, YOU PEST!

I ran down his neck pull back his fist when I was near his head.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON RAGING FIST!

I hit the center of his head and slammed him into the ground.

Fatalis: how, you're an apocalypse dragonslayer?!

(Y/n): damn right I am!

Fatalis: i-impossible! I'm the only apocalypse dragon in existence!

(Y/n): is that so? Well, allow me to show you what I've learned.

He swiped at me with his claws . I dodged it and sent out a breath attack.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON ROAR!

My attack sent him into a crumbling building causing a bunch of brick the fall on him.

Fatalis: DAMN YOU!

I sprouted my wings and flew over to him. I swung my sword.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON BRIMSTONE SLASH!

I slashed at his eye and heard him roar in pain.

Fatalis: *roar of pain*

He grasped the side of his head were his left eye would be.

Fatalis: HOW DARE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M FATALIS, THE KING OF DESTRUCTION!

(Y/n): tell someone who gives a shit.

I began charging at him.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON SHATTERING HORN!

I hit his head directly. The dust cleared, revealing his limp body. I ran over to and began looking for a pulse.

(Y/n): oh god, please don't be dead.

I put my hand on his neck and waited for a heart beat. After a while I finally felt 1 and sigh in relief.

(Y/n): oh thank god. You're just unconscious.

I walked over and sat down on some debris, looking at my dad.

(Y/n): i always imagined us reuniting. I just thought it'd be on better terms.

Lyric's POV

I was at the castle fighting off these weird little dragon babies. Princess Hisui's guards were trying to do the same, but to be honest they were having a much harder time than me.

???: Princess, look out!

I looked and saw a dragon baby fire a laser at the princess. I ran over to her and pushed her out of the way. The laser went straight through my chest. I fell to the ground. I sat up and saw that there was a huge hole in my chest. Of course it healed instantly. I stood up and requiped Ziel.

Lyric: you're gonna regret that, you little shits.

I ran over to them and slashed through at least 50 in the span of 5 seconds. I felt a shiver run through my body as their souls were absorbed in my blade.

I suddenly saw a huge ball of fire heading towards the gate.

Lyric: well, the salamander sure knows how to make an entrance.

The fire ball impacted with the gate, destroying it completely.

I made way towards the broken gate and watched as the dragon that slammed into it began to glow and disappeared.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was looking at Fatalis when I heard a loud BOOM come from the castle. A few seconds later I saw Fatalis start to glow. He began to wake up with a groan. I thought for a moment. I had 1 thing left to say.

(Y/n): Fatalis, one-day you are going to find someone. That person will change your life, so when you find them please promise me that you will care for them.

He didn't say anything and disappeared. I smiled and felt a single tear run down my cheek.

(Y/n): it was good to see you again.