-8-

As the two of them walked to the dance class, Jisung and Jaemin stumble upon a friend. Well, for Jaemin.

"Lucas hyung!" Jaemin waves at the 6ft of a man named Lucas. Lucas turns his head to see him. He jogged over to the two of them.

"Hey Nana! How are you sweetcakes?" Lucas asked before giving Jaemin a kissed on the forehead and a hug. Jaemin blushed at the older's action. While Jisung on the other hand, feels out of place.

"I'm good hyung. By the way, this is Jisung. He's my classmate in our dance class." Jaemin said to him. But Lucas just scoff at Jisung and wraps his arms around Jaemin's waist.

"Now they're acting like a couple infront of me. Pft." Jisung said in his head. He checked his watch and tries to make an excuse.

"Hyung, I'll go now okay? Let's just meet at the class. Bye hyungs!" He said right before Jaemin could even speak.

Jaemin sighed before turning his attention to Lucas, who is busy kissing the shorter male on his neck.

"H-hyung, what are you doing?" He asked, trying to push the older. Lucas stopped and looks at him.

"I'll pick you up later okay? Love you." With that, the older placed a kiss on his lips before leaving. Trying to process what just happened, Jaemin just shrugged it off and followed Jisung.