Chapter 3: A monster return's

Start from the beginning

Raphtalia: "Hey F/n, I know that your feeling jealous right now that's why i'll share-" You then cut her off and looked at her as you lied...Well you suck at lying though.

F/n: "W-What? me j-jealous?! Pshhh no way, Why would i be jealous to you and your ball" She then looks at you with a 'Really' Face, You then laughed ankwardly.

F/n: "Hehehe, What's with the face?"

Raphtalia: "You my dear friend F/n are a terrible liar." You were about to say something back but she's right though, You really are terrible at lying.

F/n: "No im no- *sigh* your right...maybe half right" She then look's at you with same 'Really' face again "All right, All right, Your fully right." She then gave you a small giggle.

Raphtalia: "As i was saying, I want to play this ball with you." Huh...Never thought of that. You then smiled a her.

F/n: "Okay!" You then point a finger at her making her a little confused "You won this time, But the next time we got into this kind of scenario again Ill win." Your serious face the turned into unserious one as you both laughed.

Raphtalia: "Whatever you say, F/n." Naofumi saw the small argument you two were having as he smiled a little at the whole thing, after all of that he then called the both of you.

Naofumi: "F/n!, Raphtalia! Come one lets get moving!" He said as he starts walking away.

F/n: "Coming!" You left Raphtalia again.

Raphtalia: "H-Hey!, Stop leaving me behind F/n!" She then joined You and Naofumi afterwards.

Timeskip, brought you by a box of milk.

The sun's going down again as
You, Raphtalia and Naofumi are inside an inn to call it a day, Naofumi then rings the bell in the counter waiting for service. A man then goes to the counter.

Man: "Im coming- Oh The Shield Hero's here?" He then got shocked when he saw Master Naofumi.

Naofumi: "I'd like to rent a room, One of my companions tend to scream at night though" The man then look's at You and Raphtalia before looking back at Naofumi again.

Man: "Ermm..." Naofumi then got a bit annoyed as he slam's his hand on the counter.

Naofumi: "You will let us stay, Won't you?" He opens his cape to see a balloon monster biting the side of his body, The man got scared.

Man: "Uh y-yes of course!, I'll prepare your room at once!" The man then rushes to the room the three of your are staying in.

F/n: "Master Naofumi, You know you dont have to do that."

Naofumi: "Look F/n, When your the most hated person in this damn kingdom, You need to learn how to threaten people when they wont give you what you really need to survive, What you wanna sleep on those cold grasses of the forest again?" You do wanna sleep in a really comfy bed for a long time.

F/n: "N-No i dont want to" You said a little bit embarrassed.

Naofumi: "That's what i thought." The three of you then got to your room and get some sleep.

(MOOONTAAGGGGEEE)

Many day's have passed and a lot has happened. The 1st day was just Naofumi along with You and Raphtalia walking around the market to buy some thing's, You and Raphtalia ate a delicious pastry.

2nd day Naofumi then gave Raphtalia and You a haircut (Just pick a hairstyle you want) both of you liked it as you checked yourself in the mirror.

F/n: 'Ay there handsome.' You then smiled smugly at your Reflection, Raphtalia look's pretty on her new hairstyle not gonna lie, The three of you were eating lunch at the same inn again, Raphtalia has a small bruise on her face, You hold the small bucket of water as naofumi clean's it off, Later at night You and Raphtalia are sleeping on the same bed as Naofumi is doing his thing or his just sharpening our weapon's.