Chapter 5

[Rainy day]

Warning! A matured but not so matured scene ahead(what? Hahahah). You've been warned gays.

Prince Aslan sighed for the nth time, he just lying on his bed and not doing anything, he can't visit the garden because it's raining pretty hard. Eiji knocked on the door of Aslan's room.

"Come in, Eiji." Prince Aslan said. Eiji opened the door and closes it carefully. He placed the tray of food beside the Night lamp of the Prince.

"Take a sip of a hot coffee, your majesty." Eiji said while fixing the shelf full of unorganized books. Prince Aslan hummed a bit as a sign of agreeing.

"Eiji, come here." Said Prince Aslan. Eiji sat beside Aslan.

"What is it, your majesty?" Asked Eiji.

"I just want to ask you something.. uh.. have you ever kissed someone?" Prince Aslan mumbled. Eiji's eyes widened and choked on his own saliva.

"W-what?" Whispered Eiji, too embarrassed to look at Prince Aslan.

"Just answer my simple question Eiji." Prince Aslan said. Eiji gulped.

"W-well you see.. uh.. uhm" Eiji Don't know why Prince Aslan is Asking him this kind of questions but answered him anyways. Prince Aslan stared at him waiting for an answer.

"No, I haven't." Eiji whispered. Prince Aslan leaned closer to Eiji.

"You wanna experience it now?" Prince Aslan asked while smirking. Eiji's breathe hitched and froze on his spot. Aslan chuckled seeing how Eiji is panicking inside.

"So?" Aslan asked again. Eiji blushed, well he want it though but he's just freaking embarrassed okay?! Plus, he doesn't know how to kiss someone properly what if he'd accidentally bite Prince Aslan's lips? That's a big no no. Prince Aslan held Eiji's chin and made him stare at his eyes.

"Relax, let me take the lead Eiji. Just follow what I'm doing okay?" Prince Aslan whispered and stared at Eiji's lips then back to his Eyes. Eiji is so damn nervous.

"O-okay." Said Eiji. Prince Aslan smiled and leaned forward capturing Eiji's lips for a sweet and slow kiss. Both Eiji and Prince Aslan closed their eyes. Eiji kissed back and wrapped his arms on Prince Aslan's neck. Aslan smiled and deepened the kiss, he licked Eiji's lower lip. Eiji opened his mouth, Aslan took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside Eiji's mouth.
They're licking each other's tongue, saliva dripping Eiji's chin. Aslan pulled away to let Eiji breathe, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Eiji gasped for air, he looked so lewd.
Cheeks are crimson red, eyes dilated, lips swollen and wet. Eiji pulled Aslan again for another kiss, it was a bit rough and needy. Aslan slipped his hand inside Eiji's shirt and played with his nipples. Eiji gasped and arched his back lightly.

"You look so hot Eiji." Prince Aslan whispered huskily and pulled Eiji to sit on his lap. He lowered his kisses on Eiji's neck and licked it. Eiji bit his lips to stop himself from moaning. Prince Aslan unbuttoned Eiji's shirt and licked his chest to his nipples. Now he can't stop himself from moaning.

"Y-your majesty AH! w-wait." Eiji moaned and gripped Aslan's blonde hair while arching his back. Aslan sucked and licked Eiji's nipples, aslan went back on kissing Eiji's neck and left a dark shade of hickey. Eiji accidentally grind on Aslan's crotch, Prince Aslan growled and whispered a small 'fuck'.

*Knock knock*

Aslan and Eiji frozed on their spot. Eiji climbed out of Aslan's bed, fixing his shirt and messy hair. Aslan did the same. Eiji is blushing hard. Prince Aslan chuckled, and fixed his hair before answering. Eiji pretended to clean the shelf.

"What is it?" Asked Aslan.

"The King said be ready for the dinner later, your relatives are visiting the Kingdom tonight." The maid said.

"Okay, tell them I will." Prince Aslan said, he looked at Eiji. He cleared his throat and bowed.

"I-i need to go, your majesty." Eiji stuttered and run out of Aslan's room. Prince Aslan chuckled and licked his lips.

"Wow, he's a good kisser even though it was his first time." He smirked. There'll be next time.

[End of Chapter 5]

Soooooo, how was it? Kekekeke short chapteeer. I'm sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you for reading gheis.