Chapter 2

[ The Royal dinner ]

Eiji is currently changing the covers of Prince Aslan's bed, he sighed as he lifted the heavy covers and placed it on the basket, thank God he's not the one who'd wash that damn heavy covers that would be hard for him and his petite body. He walked towards the door of the comfort room and knocked softly.

"Your majesty, the Royal Dinner is about to start please hurry up." Eiji said while fixing Prince Aslan's suit that he'll going to wear later at the Royal dinner. Eiji heard a soft click and Prince Aslan stepped out of the comfort room with a towel on his waist, hair and neck still dripping tiny water droplets.

"Your majesty, please hurry up." Or I'll be in trouble. He continued on his head.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry. That dinner is not important anyways." Prince Aslan said as he raised his arm above his shoulder, he looked at Eiji and raised his brow.

"W-what?" Eiji asked confused. Prince Aslan chuckled.

"Dress me, Eiji." Eiji's eyes widened, he didn't know that dressing up the Prince is part of his job too. He stood in front of the Prince and helped him to dress up. Eiji fixed the tie and tightened it, enough for the prince to breathe properly. Eiji looked at the Prince's eyes and caught him starting at him. Eiji cleared his throat and grabbed the comb, Prince Aslan's held Eiji's arm when he's about to comb Aslan's hair.

"I'll do it" He said. Eiji nodded his head and handed the comb to Prince Aslan and just stood their silently.

"Let's go." Eiji heard Prince Aslan said. Eiji looked at Prince Aslan in confusion.

"I said let's go or I'll be late because I'm waiting for you." He said while fixing his hair.

"But your majesty, I'm not allowed to go there, I'm not an Elite." Eiji whispered but Prince Aslan heard him anyways.

"Eiji, let's go before I'll make you." He said sternly. Eiji sighed and nodded his head.

"Okay, your majesty." Eiji heard a small 'good' from Aslan. He's getting nervous, who wouldn't?

Prince Aslan opened his closet and pulled out a big box.

"Wear that." Eiji looked at him and opened the box slowly, he's eyes widened.

"EEEEHHHH?! WHY?!" Eiji looked at Prince Aslan clearly terrified.

"What? I need a date, so wear that." He said calmly.

"I don't want to! I'm not doing to wear those. I'm outta here." He tried to escape but Prince Aslan caught his Wrist.

"Wear it, that's an order from the CROWN PRINCE." Eiji sighed loudly in frustration.

After a minute Eiji walked out of the comfort room with an uncomfortable face. He can't believe this he's wearing a DAMN DRESS, WIG, AND MAKE UP FOR PETE'S SAKE, thank god he's not wearing heels that would be terrible. Eiji heard a snort from Prince Aslan, he glared at him.

"So? Let's go, milady?" Prince Aslan asked.

"D-don't call me that! Why did I even agreed to this." Aslan laughed.

"Act like a girl okay, now wrapped your arms on mine." Eiji did what Prince Aslan told him.

[ End of chapter 2 ]

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be long. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors, English is not my first language. Thanks for reading, vote and comment.